1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198033039655 Olliedog317 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jeremy A, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Xaphan

Xaphan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24970562
    2 buds missing.JPG Only Proof.JPG Proof #2.JPG Proof #3.JPG Scam Chat #1.JPG Scam Chat #2.JPG Scam Chat #3.JPG Scam Chat #4.JPG Scammer 19.JPG Scammer 44.JPG Scammer, 19 bud.JPG Scammer, 44 bud.JPG Scammmmmm #2.JPG Scammmmmm.JPG You are a Scammer, You and your friend scammed me out of my 2 buds
    Here's all the screenshots I have so far
  2. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198033039655-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84418/

You have a pending SteamRep report againts you for Paypal scamming + fake middleman and you're still waiting to get unbanned. You should refund him back so admins can consider this appeal. Other than that, it looks like you're lying.

Oh yes, this guy's report. Thank you for posting screenshots here.

One more thing, please don't bump, there are appeals waiting for 1-2 years. Please be patient and don't forget to refund Xaphan's items back.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    -Unfortunately based on what you said here, you did, at minimum, chargeback the second payment.

Appeal denied.