1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099238713

Victim profile: 76561198066478249

What happened? Description:
    VICTIM IS NOT VICTIM! IT'S THE GUY WHO KICKER (was going to) TRADE WITH!!!

1st Offense:
    Spooky Kicker didn't trade with the scammer but he knew ARG was a scammer and didn't care it. He offered to ARG's Secret To Everybody TC (which is stolen) and didn't care that ARG was a scammer.

2nd Offense:
    In the 2nd offense, ARG isn't involved but Spooky Kicker is involved. Spooky Kicker bought a scammed unusual taunt from a guy who actually unknowingly bought it from a scammer. The guy said that he would give back what he traded for the unusual taunt so he can give the unusual taunt to the person who got scammed from. But Spooky Kicker didn't care about this and just talks rude and then deletes that guy.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. In this, I mean that he offered to trade with a marked scammer.
  3. Needed screenshot to show that he was banned for trading with scammers/scammer alts.

Also, according to SteamRep's FAQ,when 3rd offense is done, the accused gets marked.

Attached Files:

4. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
  5. Hah. Another pointless "lol" comment from you, just like you did in the other reports that are againts you. Please don't post useless and pointless comments on this report unless there's a proof that you want to prove here. Thanks!
  6. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Ok let's get a few things straight I knew arg was banned on outpost now j never traded cause once we talked he said he bought it for dirt cheap which meant jt was most definitely sharked so I removed him and retracted and the taunt report is even more stupid u traded me a taunt that you. Owned so technically you bought ut from a scammer and sold it to me and u say that I bight jt from a sacmmer? What the acutal f✿✿✿ mate that makes no sense... and I didn't even know I checked histories and everything the sharker or scammer got banned AFTER I bought the taunt a week later after my purchase I'm sure so therefore this report Is total BS
  7. Sorry but I'm not going to start an arguement with you and make this report a 6 page thread full of BS. So please just wait and let the admins give their decissions.

There is one thing I would like you to answer. Why did you get banned from TF2Outpost for trading with scammers? There are 3 clear offence's you made.
  8. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    I didn't even know the mancer was from a scammer I found it on the market contacted him he said get 4 pure and it's mine so I got 4 buds and traded him the other 2 was once for being rude and the other for trying to convince someone to change their price happy? I've contacted a few admin sadly toughsox can't do anything about this report so I'm waiting on the SR admin to just take it down
  9. Alright, just be patient and wait for a mod or an admin to give their decissions. Also, it is not 100% possibility to take this report down. 50% chance to get accepted and 50% chance to archive this report.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @[TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  11. tom10168

tom10168 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18885576
    This is probably helpful in any official capacity but for any trader who sees this thread

kickersucks.png
  12. Well yes, that's nice proof you got there but the problem is that in that time, Kicker attempted to shark not scam, so I'm sorry, that proof won't be helpful to make him get marked. But thank you for the proof!
  13. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    How was I sharking? Polar bear has double the value bp wise vs mine and I paid 38 mixed in buds and I have asked toughsox if I had scammed/sharked the woody and he said it was never a scam or shark hes on my friends list too. And to recluse I would like to say polar bear offered his beams veil plus holy grail skullcrakcer plus a frostbite lucha and he wasn't offering the bomber but in the end he said if it takes my bomber to get this hat I might be able to 1 to1 and hours later he retracts and goes back to his veil offer.. and on top of that he has blocked me on steam and refuses to add me.. if he adds me I may be able to get some screens of our convo.. thanks!
  14. Fonzy Dealz- Buying Buds

Fonzy Dealz- Buying Buds New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54661343
    Maybe they're his good friends, that proves nothing. Just because one of my friends irl is a thief or a scumbag doesn't mean im shady just because im friends with that person.
  15. Fonzy Dealz- Buying Buds

Fonzy Dealz- Buying Buds New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54661343
    This report makes 0 sense, first he DIDN'T trade with a marked scammer, arg, and 2ndly he bought an unusual taunt from someone who bought it off a scammer?
  16. Please do not come here to argue with me. This report is between me and Kicker. Please don't start a fight with me, I'll just ignore you and it'll do nothing.

Also having 9 scammer friends like you or more is suspicious. You don't know how things work here.
  17. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    man, the guy above is kinda wrong and right, because yeah i have 22 banned friends, but even SR admins and mods have coutless banned friends, they scammed and you cant do anything bout it, I've known Nieroda, Fashionist, Aditiya, Lategum even for a LOONG TIME, we all used to hate each other and became good friends,dont just jump to conlsuions, i havent even traded with most of them lol
  18. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Your desperation to get be banned, is making yourself creating desperate claims, 1 of which being the scammer friends claim. Your evidence is sufficent but not enough to get me banned , yeah i messaged him but not for the reason you claim. I know even admins on servers have banned SR friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.