1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197987104343 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PremiumAsianJesus, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PremiumAsianJesus

PremiumAsianJesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47206007
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197987104343

Victim profile: 76561198054677742

What happened? Description:
    So I have been having my friend broker some items for me as I found it a little annoying to sell them. I traded him my Australium Grenade Launcher to broker and he had sold that for the Unusual Private Eye and hadnt given it back to me. He then told me he could broker that for an unusual that I wanted so I accepted his proposal. I have included pictures of the Grenade I traded, the item history on the grenade which was traded to Rayze then went to the guy who had the private eye. Then you see on the private eye's history that it was traded by the same person the grenade went to so that would be proof of him trading the grenade for the private eye. I have also included a chat of us talking and me asking for the unusual back because I would like to wear and then sell it. He refuses and says he will still broker it but I believe I have just been scammed. He keeps saying he wants profit for trying to broker and I said I will give him but he still refuses and will not give it back. He has had the hat for 2 months now and never gave it to me.I even asked him to stop brokering and he wont give it back to me.I will gladly still pay him back after he gives me my unusual back, after I sell it.​

Provide Evidence:
    The three pictures named trade are proof of the Grenade going to Rayze and then to the the other trader who gave the private eye. This is showing that the Grenade was traded for the Private Eye and it is the unusual he is brokering for me now. The chat is a description of him refusing to give me back my hat even though I said I could give him the payment I owe him for brokering even though he didnt even sell it.​

Attached Files:

2. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13419307
    If he does not trust me brokering his hat all of a sudden, which he did for so long, how can I trust him to pay me back in the future. I've been scammed like this in a way before. Can I please get an opinion or any type of official to talk to me at any time. Please and thank you. He also hasn't decided to provide you with the whole convo, which is pretty fishy to me... WTF.png WTF1.png WTF2.png WTF3.png WTF4.png WTF5.png WTF6.png WTF.png WTF1.png WTF2.png WTF3.png WTF4.png WTF5.png WTF6.png
  3. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    I'd like to talk to anyone, an official, admin, anyone. Please let me know what I, or we should do. Add me if it is necessary. I really just don't know if I can trust him. I'm more than happy to give his hat back as long as he can give me the profit that I acquired for him back. As I said, I have no intention of scamming and would love to give his unusual back as long as I get my side of the original agreement, and I can't trust him with doing that later. Please reply or add me ASAP and I'd be glad to talk or discuss about this. Thank you!
    ~Rayze
  4. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    Here, we agreed that I would get the hat he wanted, a Trouble Makers Tosslecap (Power Surge) and I would get to keep the profit from the trade acquired from the grenade launcher and private eye trade.
  5. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    I saw no need to post the full images as it was just you and my friend Sassafrass bickering. I have not recieved the unusual in two months and you have refused all those times to give it to me so I believe you are just keeping my hat saying you will broker. I believe the reason you didnt run just yet is because you didnt want to get reported. Well I am reporting you now for refusing to give back a hat that is rightfully mine. No matter what you are doing right now, it is clear that you refuse to give me my hat that you are brokering and that is a scam.
  6. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
  7. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29462159
    For some reason he is saying I should give him 1.5 when I do not owe him anything? I do believe this is a bit crazy as you won't give him the hat back. If your claim is that you dont trust him just remember that that is not even your hat so why should you even have it if you cant even sell after two months and he even said to stop brokering. Also the fact you are making him lose trust as you are holding onto his unusual and refusing to give it back. At this point would he not be in the least suspicious?
  8. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    WE agreed that I would get the profit from the Australium Grenade Launcher and Private Eye trade, but I would continue to broker for him. I really think I need to get my 1.5 buds profit that we agreed I'd keep before I give the Private Eye. I suggested you help out your friend, as you guys are friends, and he would pay you back since you clearly trust each other.
  9. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    Wasnt the original deal to get Asian his dream unusual which is the tossle? If it was why should he pay you for the service in which you couldnt even complete which is obtaining the tosslecap. He shouldnt pay you for going off and buying something else with it when he just wants the tossle. I for one do have enough to pay you but all you would be doing is taking keys from me to give an unusual that rightfully belongs to Asian.
  10. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    Before I did that trade, I asked him if it was alright, otherwise I wouldn't do it... He agreed that I get to keep the profit from the trade on the Australium Nade and Private eye trade, and it is obvious that I'm still trying to get his dream hat. Our agreement was based on the profit from the private eye and australium nade trade, and it was said that I got to keep the 1.5 bud profit from that. Also, do you mind giving me the name of the steamrep person that you and Asian state, "My helper on steamrep did say that you will be given a week and if you dont return it there will be consequences". If pics are needed I will supply them. Please and thank you.
  11. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    Once again, can I have someone talk to me before any settlement is reached. I would be more than happy to give his hat back, I just want justification on the agreement. I want to try make anything work out. If it is true that I MUST give him his hat back without the agreement reached of me getting my other side, 1.5 buds, I'd like to have an official tell me or an admin, and then I'll be convinced. Please contact me and all help us work this out, please and thank you!
  12. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    In due time we can chat but he is not online and he is not a moderator on here but has a positive reputation on steamrep itself. Asian and I could wait until this report has been carried out and if found guilty he wouldnt mind allowing you to give his hat back and rescind this report.
  13. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
  14. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    When a broker is done brokering they should give back the hat and that is why I want you to stop. Not only did you keep trying to keep offers AGAINST our deal, but you still wont give me back my hat even when I have asked you to stop brokering. When a brokers job is done or stopped they should give the hat. I would also like to see that I fully agreed to paying you anything when trading the grenade for the private eye. I am saying now that I will pay you the 1.5 later as I sell my hat because I pity your poor existance in trying to steal my hat.
  15. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    I'd rather do a direct trade for the 1.5 buds and the private eye so there are no trust issues and it is safer. I have no problem giving the hat to you as long as I get what we agreed on, the 1.5 buds. Why haven't any "steamrep people" contacted me like you said they would?
  16. Ðucky™

Ðucky™ New User

Steam:
    Update:
    Proof that Asian has the 1.5 buds pure to repay me but still does not decide to, even when I assure him that I'll wait for the keys to become tradable...
    WTF10.png WTF10.png
  17. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    not even your hat, but okay...
  18. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    now that i have the "promised" profit, i ask to trade him, but now he will not respond to my messages.
  19. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    *UPDATE*
    Pretty sure he has blocked me, because he appears online, but on my friends list offline.

Attached Files:

20. PremiumAsianJesus

Steam:
    *UPDATE*
    He has unadded me, irrefutable evidence, and he needs to be banned right now.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.