1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198089715190 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Det0x, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Det0x

Det0x New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42697034
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198089715190

Victim profile: 76561198045659796

What happened? Description:
    I was searching for someone trustable for a csgo item to paypal currency trade.
    And I found Centreal. He seemed trustable so i said lets do it. The first attempt, I was in vacation and couldnt trade for 7 days because I logged for the first time on my laptop. 2nd attempt happened today after i came back home. We agreed for 120$. He said i should go first on his "trading account" so i did. I gave him my gut knife fade(fn) after that he said that he couldnt send under 150$ so we need another trade. I added a awp pink ddpat mw and a ak red line ft with howling dawn and 3 2013 stickers. Imediatly after that he said "sent" and removed and blocked me from Steam.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Det0x

Det0x New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42697034
  3. Centreal

Centreal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64724731
    It is not me
    you added me i told you that you dealt with someone else but you started s✿✿✿ on me i blocked you
  4. Ionixe

Ionixe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21460745
    If so, please provide evidence on your end.

"Scammers Gonna Scam, Scam, Scam..."
  5. Centreal

Centreal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64724731
    evidence about what ?
    i jusit saying i didnt get any item from him and anyone talked to him it wasnt me maybe same name !
  6. Coltvious

Coltvious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35729814
    I just traded him the exact everything and I still haven't received my funds yet, is this some joke or?
  7. Kermit

Kermit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26738992
    Offered my $570 for my butterfly slaughter which is like $150 overpay or something, very suspicious
  8. Robby

Robby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49151402
  9. ♛ hyeNa

♛ hyeNa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45269539
    He is a scammer, don't trust him!
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Det0x , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping or editing anything- make sure that your e-mail is visible;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.