1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198024762328 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dieann63, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    @Hero LF Sniper HL There is also this, see the reason for the ban in the attached screenshot? It's also been posted above from an ingame perspective.

Attached Files:

2. Hero LF Sniper HL

Hero LF Sniper HL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41351540
    You also have no real proof I did, This is all testimony I was not involved with this scam because I added your son when you started adding thomas' friends telling them all different story. You have no proof whatsoever for that matter. No trade logs just chat logs of me and thomas messing with you guys. I could honestly care less if you think I should be banned or not but learn to get real proof before reporting someone.
  3. OMFGreen

OMFGreen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55285488
    So, from what I understand I'm getting reported in this because I was selling an unusual??? An unusual I didn't have at all??? If you hunted down the item in question I would not even be on the history of the items so..... ??
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    If that's true, why were you advertising that you were selling it?
  5. OMFGreen

OMFGreen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55285488
    I was selling a hat of the same effect and hat, didn't know what was going on at all. I was trying to sell the hat at the time and saw thomas was on a trade server, i joined. Advertised once and got banned from the server, I look on this woman's profile and I'm being listed as a scammer to her, then I get linked this from friends and now I find myself defending myself in an instance I have nothing to do with.
  6. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93614923
    Green
    Parakeet f✿✿✿✿er down 1 hour ago
    I never said anything like that so I don't f✿✿✿✿✿✿ know what you're even talking about. You INVOLVED ME in the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ problem by posting s✿✿✿ about me in a rep thread trying to get me marked. You shouldn't make s✿✿✿ up that you have no proof of.

Dieann63 1 hour ago
    What u are doing Green, is harassing me. Calling me names and that night you said, it was easy scamming my ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed son. That is admittance to scamming. If your innocent, then stop sticking your nose in thomas' business. Your gonna end up getting a ban for harassment and all over sticking your nose in Thomas business.
    Green
    Parakeet f✿✿✿✿er down 1 hour ago

THIS PARAGRAPH IS YOUR THREAT.. I looked u up lady... lady with a autistic son with tourettes and religious
    Funny how some autistic kid with tourrets who's mom claimed to be religious can repeteadly call people f✿✿✿✿✿✿s. Dieann that prooves literally nothing besides the fact you got me banned on a server for advertising a trade. You son is so stupid it physically f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hurts me. Don't start s✿✿✿ you know literally nothing about you child. Don't call people you know nothing about slurs like a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot.
    You get hurt that way, that wasn't a threat it was a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ word of advice you twat for brains.

Dieann63 1 hour ago
    green
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:55285488 (View Steam Profile)
    IP address 99.113.217.127
    Invoked on 01-07-15 05:09
    Length Permanent
    Reason "Perma: Admittance to scamming"
    Admin Tilly
    Server SwirlClinic.com's Hyrule Castle :: Trade/Idle :: Zelda's a GIRL

You Green are on Quails friends list and Thomas Friends list, I did not put your name in the report until you started harassing me on my profile. Your not a innocent bystander who accidentally got sucked into this mess. You thomas, dala andrew jackson came in the server together. You included yourself in the mess when you started harassing me on my profile. On top of that you have now threatened me with physical harm as a kindly warning, and trolling the internet to find me. I will put a report in, if I receive anymore threats. The fact that you took the time to look me up on the internet and state that fact... Hey lady with a son with tourettes and autism and claims to be of a religion... thats your threat part one.. then the kindly warning.
    Plus, my religion has nothing to do with your problems. Im not worried about your religion and your upbringing. Im not saying your Momma should have raised you better then to threaten a old woman and call her sexual names and use filthy words. Your a teenager, its expected.

Dekalb County Atlanta Georgia, where the real thugs live and breath, I got a son with a bandanna so Im used to thugs
  7. Hero LF Sniper HL

Steam:
    I still fail to see how calling you names is a threat.
  8. Hero LF Sniper HL

Steam:
  9. Sir. Cockatoo

Sir. Cockatoo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32248300
  10. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93614923
    Noice that he put a phishing link in my SR report? Or nice that this is like a circus act gone bad?
  11. Sir. Cockatoo

Sir. Cockatoo New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

12. Sir. Cockatoo

Sir. Cockatoo New User

Steam:
    You still got caught in your own lie " I looked u up lady... lady with a autistic son with tourettes and religious"
    Also notice how in every other part of that paragraph Green wrote he spelled out you not "u"

That was not part of Green's comment...
  13. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This report is not a place for discussion. Please only post on this thread if you have evidence related to this case. If you wish to argue do so privately. I am locking this thread until someone reviews it. If someone has evidence that needs to be posted here, please send me a PM on the forums here and I can unlock it for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.