1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198057349664 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by W1ZARD, Jan 14, 2015.

1. W1ZARD

W1ZARD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25377367
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198057349664

Victim profile: 76561198011020462

What happened? Description:
    I added him to ask the price of Dragon Lore FN. He said something around 600 to 700 keys. We talked for sometime and he took a look into my inventory and said your no way close to a Dlore.
    I said yea, I just wanted to know the price. And after sometime He offered, to give him my Howl FN, Vulcan FT and AWP Asiimov FT and within 4 to 5 days he will give me back my HOWL FN and a Dragon Lore FN. The things i won't be getting is my Vulcan and AWP Asimov. We traded. He did not block me or remove me that day. After 3 days i asked him he said he was having some family problem (I took the chat screenshot) due to that i was getting a bit late. I told him to give back the items I have him (my items) and gave him a time frame 3hrs. Within 3hrs he could not get the items he promised to return back my items. He said yes ok 30 min please wait. And he blocked me and removed me from my friend list. I asked my Brother to comment on his steam profile wall about this. He did not reply and he deleted the post. He did the same to my teammate too. That he would turn his items into FN or STAT and took a lot of items from him.

At first I did not think he was a scammer, firstly because of his rich BP and all the +reps ''posts'' iv seen from his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the evidences that Iv got through this mess.​

Attached Files:

2. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48541968
    The story you wrote isn't entirely true lol.

Nice editing on the story,
  3. insisted anal

insisted anal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42736201
    The accused has already been banned from steamrep and has been so for the past 140 days. Next time you conduct any trades regarding upgrading or paypal, be sure to check the users steamrep profile. Reports and bans on steamrep are dead giveaways that the user is not trustworthy. Best of luck.
  4. W1ZARD

W1ZARD New User

Steam:
    Thanks Man.. "All the s✿✿✿ about trust me i won't scam you. Why would I scam. I don't wanna loose my bp and s✿✿✿." And then Removing and blocking me and my friend from your steam profile friends list.
  5. W1ZARD

W1ZARD New User

Steam:
    Yea my bad, Trusting him. Hope his happy now with My Items and my friends Items.
  6. W1ZARD

W1ZARD New User

Steam:
    Is there any way I can get back my items :/
    Anyone help me?