1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198017885514 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by danimalcrackers, Jan 19, 2015.

1. danimalcrackers

danimalcrackers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105316272
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198017885514

Victim profile: 76561198170898273

What happened? Description:
    He offered to pay me via PayPal for an AWP Man-o-War'. He said he sent my a payment, but it was an invoice. I called him out, and he instantly blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    You can see our chat, and check the times. You can see where he tried to send me an invoice, hoping I'd send him the AWP. He instantly blocked me as soon as I called him a scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Can you perhaps upload a screenshot of your trade history showing you have send the accused the specified item?
  3. danimalcrackers

danimalcrackers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105316272
    I didn't make a trade offer or anything. I never traded, but he was attempting to scam me. He sent me an invoice on PayPal hoping I would think it was a payment. Seems to be a popular method now. When I called him out on it, he blocked me.
  4. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Alright, glad to hear no items where stolen.
    Now you'll just have to wait for a member of SteamRep to review your report. Please keep in mind that this can take a while because of the large amounts of reports SteamRep recieves every day.
  5. Buzz (trade knife)

Buzz (trade knife) Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28809893
    Oh Gosh. I only saw this report today when checking my steamrep. this sounds like bullshit but i can assure you it is not. my account was hacked and they didn't take my stuff since I changed my password within 7 days. I guess they tried to get some other stuff from other people. I am extremely sorry, f✿✿✿... ill still probably get banned for this but I really want you guys to make sure this wasn't me. I have never scammed in my life and don't plan too. you can add me again on steam if you wish to talk to me about it.