1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198151441112 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |TC-A| TheKrypticCode, Jan 10, 2015.

1. |TC-A| TheKrypticCode

|TC-A| TheKrypticCode New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61558995
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198151441112

Victim profile: 76561198012013896

What happened? Description:
    The scammer tried to falsely take items by using a fake money transaction. He had a fake receipt and said the money went though, but there was no money in the first place. After banning him from my server he contacted me about the ordeal and admitted that he was scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have one .jpg file that is in low quality, but I have a zoomed in version of that to make it clearer.​

Attached Files:

2. ϟRainbowStarDash™~☆

ϟRainbowStarDash™~☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46657017

Attached Files:

• srs.png
      srs.png
      File size:
      29.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    The pictures called Chris proof.png and lol_zps40750a41.jpg seem to be of poor quality or too small, making them hard to read.
    Could you perhaps re-upload them in a state where they are easier to analyse?
    That way, the SteamRep staff will have an easier time reviewing your report, and hopefully, speed up the review process.
  4. Levit

Levit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25874084
    Guy that was trying to be scammed here. I uploaded the pictures to photobucket like an idiot. Here it is.

Attached Files:

5. [HYPER] Famguyb

[HYPER] Famguyb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49697517
    I recommend reporting this to Valve as well. If he forged a receipt or invoice like that, he will most certainly be banned if not worse.
  6. david285123

david285123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42132595
    How do u input the TF2 level thing at the bottom
  7. Josef Iosif Stalin

Josef Iosif Stalin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54215987
    Alright, this was a while back in October 2014.

He threatened me with him hacking me if he didn't give me my entire inventory. I got a bit freaked and shoved myself to shoving my entire inventory to him. A while later, i met a dude by the name of Spades Slick, who unfortunately is banned from trading. He himself was nice enough to give me back my Strange Persian Persuader which Chr1s stole from me. But fortunately, i just simply restarted from scratch and built up my inventory, still at the same number prior to him stealing my entire inventory from me.

Also a li'l note: I know him in reality. We go to the same school, but there is heated tensions between that idiotic buffoon and me.
  8. Josef Iosif Stalin

Josef Iosif Stalin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54215987
    I'm pretty sure he forged it. He stole my $50 GameStop card and never gave it back, so i know that he is forging.
  9. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding to your report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with this report.

In particular, we could not find anything showing that you and this user were ever added on Steam.

As such, this report will be marked Archived.
    Regards.