1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198071023664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MisterCalle, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCalle

MisterCalle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4280014
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198071023664

Victim profile: 76561198031258757

What happened? Description:
    Day 1: He is desperate for the Coffin kit and wanna collect pure to purchase them.
    Day 2: He need to cash out INSTANT cuz he's brother is dying, he is sad and all that. He made a thread @bp.tf about it.
    Day 3(today): He wanna buy the coffin kits for low offer and I have to keep sending trade offers cuz he never counter.

User: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071023664/
    Outpost: http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198071023664

bp.tf with his response: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28492-steamrep-down-can-anyone-report-0gravity0-for-me/

Day 2 proof:
    http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php...or-350-buds-pure-original-price-is-about-500/

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      56.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      72 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      47 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      63.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      66.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      62.8 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      69.2 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      72.2 KB
      Views:
    • 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      55.4 KB
      Views:
    • 14.png
      14.png
      File size:
      65 KB
      Views:
    • 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
    • 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      67.4 KB
      Views:
  2. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55378968
    I realy dont understand , what exactly did u report me for ? I tried to lower price of course ...
    And what a sick basterd lier you are . I didnt say i will report you if you wont sell me it for cheap , i never said it . I said i will report you for trying to scam me
    What he basicly tried to do is to steal my coffin kit . he sent me trade offer where he hided my coffin kit between normal items so icouldnt see it :

http://i.imgur.com/3vnwz0I.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/YYmq0p9.jpg

He tried to hide my harvest coffin between the normal items . He sent me trade offer before this trade offer , wich included all the other normal items that were special for me . this is the trade offer ( before the one he tried to steal my coffin ) :

http://i.imgur.com/VHa1EIT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ySf3pvz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6xuMJBu.jpg

I forgave him for his scam attempt . I said iam f✿✿✿✿✿✿ with you and stuff like that . then he said he " never tried to scam me " and i said that its totaly fine cause we all do bad stuff sometimes and everyone deserves a second chance and i wont report you . He opened a thread about me on backpack.tf , that litteraly made fun of me . I never made him sell his coffin kits for cheaper , never , he provided no screenshot for it cause i never said it . I asked him to close the thread on backpack.tf but he kept saying that the thread cannot be closed . now hes reporting me , for absolute no reason ? maybe the only thing i did to him , is calling him a b✿✿✿✿ , and its only because i got mad of the backpack.tf thread he opened about me . I Didnt scam him at all / tried to steal anything from him . in fact , he provided no proofs for that . Yes my brother in hospital and iam going to army . i didnt say this to make you sell your stuff , never mentioned that .
  3. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    I didnt try to scam him at all . He reported me for acting wired for 3 days ? As far as i know you dont handle those kind of situations .
  4. MisterCalle

MisterCalle New User

Steam:
    d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): As you can see, I had to send several trade offers because 0gravity0 never countered or send me a trade offer. I wanted to get as much out of it as possible so I added all sweets and what-not involved in the screenshot.. I had to send 3 trade offers, the last time I put in the Coffin kit by mistake.. As you can see I cancelled it.. But he just kept flaming me like crazy and told me I was a scammer.. He then just realized he had nothing on me and told me "everything is a joke".. But I warned him I was gonna bring this up if he called me scammer one more time, and he did.. So I felt I needed to discuss this with some people at bp.tf, obv the response turned into a drama and "insult the accused" thread.. So I just contacted MisterCalle because I can't access the SR forums atm. I actually feel slightly bad for bringing up the drama in bp.tf, was not my intention.. But he kinda acted childish and brought up a lot of BS stuff in the thread aswell..

Attached Files:

• do.png
      do.png
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
  5. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    What a lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this trade offer was planned good . all the unusuals at the top , earbuds after the unusuals and then coffin kit between normal items ? by mistake ? what a lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will do anything to make urself guilty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Yes i did what i did i called him by bad names , only because he tried to scam me . I tried to get cheaper price . i never threatened him to lower price or i will kill you , there is no proof for that cause i never said that .
  7. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    He litteraly tried to scam me and this is totaly proffesional trade offer my friend lost his burning swagman swatter this way . No1 gave him his unusual back . Hes claims that it was a " mistake " . what a lie i swear WHAT A LIE . i said what i said after he tried to rob me . Iam probably not the first guy who does that , i basicly raged . yes it was totally inappropriate but imagine if you got robbed a 200 bud unusual , would you feel normal about it ? you could be that person
  8. MisterCalle

MisterCalle New User

Steam:
    Trying to bypass tf2outpost ban with an alt account.

Attached Files:

9. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    again lol ... this account got banned on OP 3 month ago , this is the reason i got perm banned on OP . there is nothing new here . they keep saying the thing i did 3 month ago and got punished for them . they think it will make their thread be more powerful . this is a joke
  10. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    You people are blind . you follow the devil . He try to cover up his ass by his lies and by me threating him . but it all happened after i saw his trade offer . it was a fraud attempt , and no 1 can prove me different . he didnt put the coffin kit there by mistake . bullshit . he knew what he was doing . he is the devil , and you support him. I DONT BELIEVE IN JUSTICE ANYMORE .
  11. A Cyan Stone in Mustard

A Cyan Stone in Mustard New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65501190
    He also sharked a Beams Viewfinder, as seen here he says what he payed:
    http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28074-selling-1-of-1-sunbeams-viewfinder/

In total that's 68 buds in mixed, 60 in overpay, and he is now asking for 3 times that in this trade: http://bazaar.tf/trade/1187940

An all-class misc with a high tier effect, he payed a considerably low amount. The other all-class misc, the Polar Pullover, has it's burning at 110 buds and it's sunbeams at ~145 buds, in comparison to the viewfinder the Beams would be about 160 - 220.
  12. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Sharking is when you pay 15% of the item and lower

the item has no price set . many people told me it should be around 100-120 in pure . i paid close to 70 in mixed if you follow tf2 backpack price , but each unusual i paid is getting higher offers than backpack.tf price .

The guy who traded me decided to do it , and tells me he doesnt regret the trade . i sent him that trade offer day before and the next day he told me he wants to take my offer and accepted .

Seriously ? even backpack.tf forum moderators saw that already and said nothing . it was not a scam and not a shark but a legit trade , you keep blaming me and calling me a scammer , for no reason .

God dam you people i swear just god dam you d0 probably doing everything it takes to make him innocent and me guilty . he is the bad guy in this story not me and he tried to rob my coffin and tells total bullshit stories just to be innocent . What a joke
  13. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Moreover , he used me . I was literally begging him to remove the thread on backpack.tf because people are laughing at me there , he showed me no mercy and no respect . People were talking total ugly thinks about me there , while they know nothing about me . he asked for an apology in private chat , i did that . But no , it was not enough for him . He asked me to apologize in front of everybody on the thread , so he can be the hero . So , to sum it up , hes the one that started all the fire - with that scammy trade offer , and i am the bad guy in this story ? nothing can cover this up , yes he can claim that it was a mistake but iam afraid its not a mistake at all . It was planned carefully . Steamrep Moderators , because guy is famous doesnt mean hes an angel . He basically started it , and made a big mess to run from what he did in the first . thats a dick move . thats how scammers role . I personally Apologize , right here , for saying anything bad about him . However , he knew that i got mad from that trade offer , and instead of saying iam sorry back to me , he made a joke out of me in front of the hole tf2 community . Even if you will remove the thread here , its still all over for me . Backpack.tf admins closed the thread only afters few hours , probably they found it funny when people call me an idiot and a f✿✿ . Hes the veteran in this game , not me . I guess stuff like this make him even more popular , what a shame .
  14. A Cyan Stone in Mustard

A Cyan Stone in Mustard New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65501190
    Sharking has no set discount or percentage of sorts, it's when you pay a low amount for an item when it is valued much higher. You payed 60 - 70 in mixed and then asked for 120 buds but have since reduced your price to 90.

Everyone on backpack.tf was fed up with what you were saying, like your obnoxiousness over your Burning Law unbox to your completely senseless suggestion of removing classifieds. You made a joke out of yourself. d0 had no intention of "robbing" you and you decided to scold him for a mistake which he quickly fixed.
  15. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    proof of what ???????????????????????? You didn't even open the " proofs " he gave . he probably just asking you on private chat to write lies about me and support him ... he gave proofs of me cursing him that's right and begging him to close the backpack.tf thread . besides there is no proof of any fraudulent behavior cause i never tried to scam him coffins , so i don't get it why you just say stuff without justifying what you are saying ? as i said already , you blindly following the devil . Hes the one that started it all , and now he tries to turn it all on me , so iam the " bad guy " in this story . That coffin was a mistake ? balony . i never believe this , and YES HE WILL RISK HIS REPUTATION FOR A 200 BUD UNUSUAL . Yes i was honest with him and tough , at least iam not a scammer and a lier that is trying to escape from the truth . If Steamrep moderators support those liers than go on , i was honest and that's what is the most important . i know i did nothing wrong , but i acted a bit rude towards him and i apologized for that already .
  16. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Tf2 outpost rules ( rule number 6 ) :
    1. No sharking. Sharking is defined as manipulating another user into trading/selling a valuable item for 10% or less of its accepted value (or 20% or less for users with less than 200 hours in that game) or any other deceptive trading practice that the staff consider to be against the spirit of this rule. We participate in a network of trading sites that do not tolerate taking advantage of other users for personal gain- The item had no price set , so you still cant value it . I did not pay 20% and less of the items value FOR SURE . I paid close to 70 by backpack prices but potentially the amount i paid could reach 80-90 ( looking at the offers those 2 clean unusuals i paid are getting offered ) . The unusual will never be 150 pure , max 120 pure . Where exactly is the sharking ? yes i made profit but i didn't scam the guy . Iam really pissed off about you repeating the same stuff after the big discussion on backpack.tf forums . If it was a shark the admins would take care of me long time ago , but you wont stop talking about it cause you are jealous and looking to hurt me , just because you can . He made a thread about me in front of everybody , made a joke out of me , as a person he deserves no respect , if he was a realy trusted tf2 trador and player he would never do this to me . TF2-Trador admins were shocked when he did that to me , i was personally talking to them . They were just dissapointed of him , but sadly they said they cannot close and only backpack.tf moderators can . Hes a heartless guy and if you look at the way i was asking him and begging him , like really much , and he is just happy that every one can make fun of me and he doesn't give me answers back , and you STILL SUPPORT HIM , that you are probably just as heartless as him.
  17. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Oh , and iam not suprised you all suport him . You are all on his friends list , hes probably asking you to defend him , you know just reply bad stuff about me and make me look bad . Great teamwork between each other .
  18. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    He canceled AFTER i told him that i will report him . If he told you he canceled before that , he is a lier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus Steamrep deals only with any kind of scams / scam attempts . If you look at his report , Cursing / saying i will kill him / anything else i did there has nothing to do with fraud . He basicly reports me for fraudulent behavior , but all the contect of his report is for cursing him and other stuff , but nothing about a fraud . On the other i have a reason to report him for a fraudulent behavior , because he tried to scam my coffin kit , even if my proofs are weak , which i don't find them weak that much . Steamrep only can ban for some kind of a scam of fraud in any way possible . He just did this so people can see my pending report and think i scammed him , because people never read the contect itself .
    As it says : dont judge the book by its cover . you do
  19. gRAVE

gRAVE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23496975
    @0gravity0

so why u curse him if nothing happen?

why are we here reading this bullshit.

we are here because someone of u both tried to scam/attempt to scam the other, so i will be clear, the fact u cursed against him do help yours situation, the opposite i think.

u are thrash talking for nothing, u tried to scam him, he notice u, if u really care the best thing to do his apologies and just stop posting (i mean post ur evidences without all this) and wait someone decide if there is the proof or not.

moreover if it was him to scam u, u would be more calm and had nothing to hide, insult, etc, so i repeat ur behavior do not help u atm.
  20. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:

Yea ill see how you will react when someone tries to steal from you 200 bud unusual . its easy to talk when all you have is 1 key in your backpack . All of you need to be in my position , to understand why i reacted this way . and you know nothing at allllllllllllll .

After he tried to do that , i said that i will not report you because we all do mistakes sometimes and no 1 is perfect . the line : i will find you , i will kill you , i will trade your 2 coffins to my backpack , were a joke at first . It was my expression of how much i starve for his 2 coffin kits and i will do anything to get them . After that , he opened a thread about me on tf2 backpack , posted our chat , and made fun of me in front of everybody . i asked him to remove it , and he just wont do that . i asked him to edit the thread , and he still didnt want to do it . he litteraly forced me to beg to him and ask mercy in front of everybody . after that -> i got mad , very very mad . i said to him , you are a heartless son of a b✿✿✿✿ , and more stuff . After that , i told him that i will report him to steamrep because he gave me no choice and he expects me not fighting him back . Before i even did that , he opened a Steamrep report , wich includes the same contect as the backpack.tf thread . the Main admin polar , closed the thread after a long time , and said iam reacting too hard and didnt even say anything about scamming . I still stand behind my words that he tried to steal my coffin kit . Basicly he opened the backpack.tf thread , because he thought i would report him , so he had to do something before , to start the fire . He dont want to risk his rep so he will do anything to be innocent . Something happened - > he opened a backpack.tf thread about me and made everyone to make fun of me . he could do that and we could both forget about it . but he choise to f✿✿✿ it up and ruin my life . You need to open your eyes and see the truth . He is a heartless guy . I am not suprised you all support him even without reading the proofs he has , you just make your judgement without thinking twice .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.