1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198031258757 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 0gravity0, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55378968
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031258757

Victim profile: 76561198071023664

What happened? Description:
    He tried to steal my coffin kit unusual . At first he sent me a trade offer for all of my tf2 stuff and some steam trading cards except for my coffin kit , i said some of the normal items , are special for me , and in the second offer , he removed those items , but hided an Unusual coffin kit among the trading cards and the normal items so i could'nt have noticed them . He claims he " did a mistake " and didnt mean to add the coffin , but you can clearly see its a lie . he listed all of my other unusuals above , buds after them , normal tf2 items after the buds , the coffin and then the trading cards . it was well planned to steal my unusual coffin kit .
    the first trade offer ( with all of my stuff , not including the coffin :

http://i.imgur.com/VHa1EIT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ySf3pvz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6xuMJBu.jpg

Second trade offer ( the scam attempt ) :

http://i.imgur.com/3vnwz0I.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/YYmq0p9.jpg

He claims it was a mistake . but you can notice but the way he organized the trade offer its clearly not a mistake , another lie to run from the truth .​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      182 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      209.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      167.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      207 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      171.5 KB
      Views:
  2. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Its a known way to scam stuff . my friend lost his burning swagmans swatter this way . yes its hard to see the coffin that way , i almost accepted the trade offer . at least i was not stupid enough to accept it right away .
    Again , you repeat this again . i got punished for it long time ago on every possible famous tf2 website like backpack.tf outpost and bazaar . You keep repeating the same stuff over and over wich is absolutely useless . what does this have to do with my brother anyway ??? iam done giving you answers back cause everything you say has no justification + you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again wich is absolute funny .
    JunnyTheAssBunny likes this.
  3. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Yea thats why people lose their unusuals that way and they get screwed hard and can do absolutely nothing about it . Maybe when someone will scam you this way you will change your mind
    Roudydogg1 and JunnyTheAssBunny like this.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @0gravity0 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshots of the trade offers- in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything:
    Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    1. Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2. On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3. On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4. Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  5. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    I'm not going to lock this thread as we're waiting on evidence from gravity, however, anyone who continues to troll, flame, post unnecessary insults, hostile posts or anything of the like will have their posts deleted and their accounts warned.

To repeat myself from the other thread, I understand you may have opinions on the character of both individuals involved, turning this into a hate thread does not help your intentions. Overall, the reports will be evaluated solely on their evidence, I ask that you respect that.

I imagine I'm already going to get a bunch of PMs related to these two reports, but if you want to have a discussion privately about these matters, you can PM me.
  6. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    well i have no screenshot of our agreement but d0 has . he reported me , and provided this screenshot on his report that prooves our deal didnt involve the coffin kit : http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/7-png.201020/

about the trade offers screenshot , sadly steam removes very old trade offers . I cant get those screenshots , but i dont get it whats wrong with mine here ?
  7. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    I dont get it , whats exactly wrong with this screenshot of trade offer ?
    1 ) if d0 such a trusted guy and not a lier , ask what was the deal between us
    2) if d0 such a trusted guy and not a lier , ask him if the screenshots i posted here are real or not .
    3 ) d0 is a lier . he claimed on his backpack.tf thread that Steamrep is down for him . he posted full report on backpack.tf . Instead of that , he could just contact someone and ask him to report me , but instead he posted full report on backpack.tf so people will BLINDLY support him because they know d0 . He was looking to make a big mess so the real fact that he tried to scam me will be hidden . Who by accident puts a 200-250 buds item value in trade offer ? I dont care what he has to say , its obvious scam and plus he canceled the trade offer after I told him that i will report him . he knew he had to cancel it right away . Some people also contacted me that d0 is asking for their help ( support him ) in private chats against me . I wont post the pictures here in front of everyone , but if an admin wants screenshots of that ill send him a private message . d0 also got banned on tf2tp for the following reason : using a hiding method in order to attempt a scam . Ill also proove , it cannot be a mistake : first he picked all the unusuals ( but my coffin ) , then he picked all my buds , then he picked all my special weapons , and to pick up the coffin kit again you actualy had to browse few pages back in my backpack and click on it twice . THAT IS NOT A MISTAKE . you can check my backpack history that time and see what each page and page contains .
    JunnyTheAssBunny likes this.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report is rejected on the grounds that well its a trade offer with items - either accept it or not.
    No context here to suggest there was an alternate deal struck such as funds for the other items therefore we can't review this.
    Should you receive an offer like this in the future just decline it..add the other user and ask them to discuss the deal out.
    No idea why this report was left to simmer for this long in its condition either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.