1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198046604349 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by {Knobs}{NnR}rawrnosaures, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Sir Klenex- [⇄]

Sir Klenex- [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43169310
    That is a different situation I'm trying clear up I have already submitted an appeal explaining it is not an alt but mearly a friend of mine that I sold hats to but is taking along time for the person assigned to my appeal to respond. Also to add I was banned for trading with a scammer on outpost and then tho stupid alt thing came up which I'm trying to resolve.

And for grave I'm trying to defend myself of the false accusation because I don't want to sit here and be wrongfully labeled as a scammer but that is altimatly up to the mods and admins
  2. Sir Klenex- [⇄]

Sir Klenex- [⇄] New User

Steam:
    I can and surely will provide the evidence of the trades that took place it will take some searching but I'll find
  3. gRAVE

gRAVE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23496975
    i will not reply moar on this thread, i already asked evidences, you both just write here without posting a screen or chatlog.

The ball is now on admin side.

I usually report scammers and give enough evidence to the post, for avoid the situation we have here, avoiding others users to discuss for nothing.

I repeat myself, there is enough evidence for ban Klenex, even if it was the first time he tried to scam, more than that, he success on his attempt!

Moreover i would be suspicious on Phoenix, the unusual he bought worth at least 9/10 key even with a "cancer effect" and he bought it for 5 keys, that 50% of the price, proof on backpack.tf!

So Phoenix should at least have asked why the unusual was so cheap, even with this "cancer effect" instead of saying "was 2 key lower that the usual price", more avoiding to say "i didnt break rules".

Thats all, lets admin and evidences do the rest.

Bye!
  4. Sir Klenex- [⇄]

Sir Klenex- [⇄] New User

Steam:
    K so first of all I've been banned for trading with a scammer already so it obvious that other mods and admins on other sites can see that all I did was buy an unusual off a scammer and as for the evidence the stuff he provided doesn't provide anything about myself being a scammer did you even look at the evidence yourself before you commented? The evidence he provided is in the wrong context of the report and like I've said before that evidence would work on the accounts that scammed him in the evidence he provided the only he thing that shows me being related to the trade is the history of the item that was shown when I bought it. So in theory calling me a scammer is a false claim and if you continue to call me a scammer I'll write up a report about makeing false accusations on reports- I hope you have an awesome day grave
  5. Sir Klenex- [⇄]

Sir Klenex- [⇄] New User

Steam:
    also lol you make me laugh you talk about making it hard for the admins when you were the one who posted randomly in the report and if you look back were discussing the issue to clarify things. so I'm glad you will stop posting and also to bring up again did you even look at the evidence there's none pointing towards me or even showing me in the screenshots, the only evidence that is related to me in this whole report is me admitting that I bought the hat off of a scammer which I will say again have been banned off of outpost and now bp.tf , but let me clear something else that the bans that are imposed on bp are slightly mis guided in this other technicality I'm having with admin and mods at the moment and am working with justify to clear things up. also goes for outpost I am also trying to clear up but the person assigned to my ban appeal hasnt said anything and its been almost a week.
  6. PhoenixPlayzz

PhoenixPlayzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77007736

Did you read my post sir? I bought it for eight keys. I wrote here with a screen; I had a screenshot of my trade history purchasing the hat for 8 keys before the accused was accused.

"So Phoenix should at least have asked why the unusual was so cheap, even with this "cancer effect" instead of saying "was 2 key lower that the usual price", more avoiding to say "i didnt break rules"." Why would I? I see many people selling for 8 keys for cancerous and very low-tier unusuals. I see nothing unusual about this deal (no pun intended). And as I said, no markings indicated that the accused was a scammer whilst buying the hat.

I paid 76% actually of the unusual price. Please do work to get your facts straight and not accuse people when you A: have no correct proof and B: accusing others of not having proof when they did. Your incorrect statements have just proven yourself that you most likely did not read any of the messages I have provided. You use derogatory language to me and everyone else when you object a statement is inappropriate and disrespectful. I do not appreciate it.
  7. PhoenixPlayzz

PhoenixPlayzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77007736
    *You use derogatory language to me and everyone else when you object a statement which is inappropriate and disrespectful. Grammar mistake ;s