1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197993063787 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rawex, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2343499
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197993063787

Victim profile: 76561197964952727

What happened? Description:
    This case is abit big and complicated, so i will try to keep it as short and simple as i can.

I want to start of by saying that i have never tried anything like this before or been treated this badly or lied to by anyone this much! I believe what Abo has done to me is a clear sign of Scamming and violation of any trading rules, i cant believe if this is something that is allowed to do when it was done without my knowledge or permission.

Abo call it using Tricks, i call it Scamming, so now im reporting it, since he now tries deny everything and claims that this is my own fault, which i very much believe it is not, but his for lying to me.

---

I spoke with Abo about buying a Removed Steam Game and Steam Gift named Dreamkiller which he had in his inventory for sale or trading at the time.

Abo told me it only would take 5 minutes, but now it has been a 2 months hell to get my money back, just because this person lied to me in our trade, Abo call it using tricks, i call it scamming.

Abo and I made an agreement that i would send money personally to Abo on "his" girlfriend paypal account 120 euro and also pay tax which became a total of 124,43 Euro and then Abo would send me a Steam Gift of the game Dreamkiller within 5 minutes.

I then send the Money 124,43 Euro to Abo's girlfriend paypal as he told me and then suddenly Abo wants me to make a Chargeback out of the blue and WONT give me my game Dreamkiller Unless i pay him in TF2 Keys now via Steam Trade Instead.

Abo has Clearly lied to me in our agreement on this trade and has now made me lose 124,43 Euro, because Paypal has denied my Chargeback and i cant get my money back, ONLY, because he lied to me otherwise i would have never agreed to this trade.

Abo lied to me by saying that i sent the money personally to him via paypal and said that we would do it by me sending the payment via Paypal to his girlfriends paypal account.

In truth it turns out that Abo was trading another trader behind my back and without my permission and then claimed to the other trader that the paypal payment that was sent came from Abo self from his own Paypal account with a fake name.. as he says, when in fact this was my Paypal payment directed only to Abo, NOT Some other trader i never heard of.

---

I have still lost my Money over Paypal, because of Abo, which is why i have made this Report, i fully blame Abo for my loss and believe that he has broken alot of trading rules regarding this trade we did.

I ended up with trading Abo TF2 Keys and 2 expensive games, because Abo kept increasing the price even though we had made an agreement many times and i kept my part of the agreement everytime, but Abo kept changing his mind and price.

This removed game Dreamkiller was one of the Last existing steam gifts, so i felt forced to act while i could to get it since im a Collector and i honestly believed that Paypal would have helped me in this case, but they didnt and i have learned a big lession.

BUT, now Abo also tries to deny everything and says that he never said these things and wants screenshots, so here i am giving you screenshots to make you remember Abo..​

Provide Evidence:
    I have provided all screenshots of my conversations with Abo and his lies and taken one of his SteamReports as evidence against him as well.

As i could only Upload 15 Pictures out of my 53 Screenshots with Abo, i have choosen the most important screenshots to upload and then i have uploaded everything els i have on Imgur.com for you to fully check out.

Everything is correct dated out and put in albums so its easier for you to investigate.

http://rawex.imgur.com/ p.s. you can download all the screenshots so its easier for you to go through.

I am also using Abo's own SteamRep report here against himself, because as you see in his reported screenshots he clearly trades another trader WHO is also widely known as a scammer and then Abo claims to him that the paypal money is coming from himself and its just a fake name, when IN FACT its my money directed only to Abo, not anyone els and it is NOT a fake name, it is my Real Company Name

I never gave my permission to Abo to do this, this was all done behind my back and he lied to me on where my money went!

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198054252880-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84870/

These things Abo has done against me is beyond anything i have ever tried before and i feel so ripped off and screwed over that i cant describe it, i cant believe if he is allowed to do these things when trading others.

Reading in Correct order of Screenshots uploaded here:

MOST RELEVANT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Picture - Abo 1 - 2 Agreement 1
    We agree on the price in these pictures and payment via Paypal to Abo only.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Picture - Abo 3 Agreement 1
    Abo cant get his own Paypal account to work and Specificly tells me that he will use his girlfriend paypal instead and i even reassure and he says that its okay that we do it like that and i believed him.

20:40 - Abo: i use my girlfriend pp
    20:41 - Abo: since i can't use mine, its ok on that.

he clearly states and tell me its his girlfriend paypal...
    Picture - Abo 4 Agreement 1
    Abo gives me his so called girlfriends paypal information and tells me to put in a specific description, he tells me he does this with all trades, but since its not his paypal, but his girlfriend he want me to put that in and then he would give me the game Dreamkiller in 5 mins.

21:01 - Abo: but since its not my paypal is gf put that pls
    21:02 - Abo: in 5 mins you have dreamkiller..
    21:04 - Abo: pls paste here all details when its done
    21:05 - Abo: safe for both sides..

I make the Paypal Payment to him and paste in the Reciept details as requested by Abo, because then it would be safe for "both" sides and then Abo lets me wait for up to 20 minutes and just keeps saying one more min, few mins...
    Picture - Abo - 5 Agreement 1
    After 20 minutes has passed Abo suddenly says "make chargeback now" out of the blue and i respond with What?! I cant do that?!

21:26 - Abo: make chargeback now
    21:26 - Abo: and buy keys

Abo just keeps saying yes i can and suddenly explains why i can make a chargeback even though he just made me do a description which clearly said no Refunding! but he just says that i will 100% get my money back WHICH i didnt!

Abo suddenly says that he has gotten scammed by an entirely different trader, i never heard of or knew anything about and now wants me to do a chargeback, because that trader didnt give him his Items when he secretly sent my paypal payment to that unknown trader behind my back!

I never gave him permission to do anything like that and this must be a clear violation of any trading rules, this cant be right to do any other person and this is clearly lying.

even 21:32 he tells me that he will give me my game back, but i just need to make Chargeback.
    Picture - Abo - 6 - 12 Agreement 1
    Now Abo just keeps coming with long spamming excuses and lies and dont want to trade me the game Dreamkiller which i just payed for, because he claims that he got scammed, but really who got scammed here, me or him?

I would say Me, because i never gave permission to Abo to do this kind of trade and this was NOT the kind of trade i was let to believe it was

AND i have lost my money on Paypal, because my Chargeback was denied where Abo told me i would get my money back 100% if i showed these screenshots and i did, but they denied my chargeback, because they say its about Virtual Items and they dont have Security against that, so i got a clear No from them which i have showed above in screenshots on Imgur.com

I also keep telling him that what he has done is wrong, but he just says that i could get my money back...
    Picture - ABO CHANGED TRADE OFFER 1
    Picture - ABO CHANGED TRADE OFFER SENT 2

I originally sent Abo 60 TF2 Keys as agreed on, which i have shown on screenshots on Imgur Above, but the next morning he had changed the offer to 60 TF2 Keys, PLUS 2 of my Steam Gifts.

I felt forced to accept the trade, to get the game Dreamkiller that i wanted from him, so i did, but i also lost alot of money because of it and 2 good games.
    Picture - ABO 2 Ending Abo denies that it was his paypal 21. Jan
    I show Abo that Paypal has denied my Claim and Abo just responds with..

"that is not my paypal i told you and it is very sad that with all your prooves they have 0 security"

This very much sounds like to me that Abo KNEW that i would not get my money back when doing this chargeback and i very much feel like that i have been scammed in these whole trade.

Why did i wait this long before reporting Abo?

Because my own private bank has told me to NOT engage this person or provoke him until they had built a stronger case against him, they told me to try and reason with him until then, which i have done, but in the end he just dont care.

I also didnt want him to just block and ignore me so i always had a chance to provide the bank with any specific details of information about this person in case of if they asked for anything, so i have kept quiet until now.

My Private Bank is working very hard to get my money back, but they say its a Very Slim case and it can take up to 6 months and i might not even get my money back they say, they cant guarante anything, since this is about Virtual Items and is a very risky business to prove in court, but they are trying their best to help me in this case as they can clearly see ive been cheated.

Many Kind Regards
    Germain Donne, aka Rawex,

P.S. i am very sorry for the ENORMOUS size of this Report, but i have tried to keep it as simple and short as i could, i have also provided you with every screenshot i have available in Imgur put in Albums and dated after correct dating so it would be easier for you to investigate this and hopefully take appropriate action against Abo, because i really believe i have been scammed.​

Attached Files:

2. MEATMONSTER

MEATMONSTER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27617594
    ive never seen anyone being that scheming.

really shocking and now i will always think twice if i wanna trade with someone, when even such "legit" looking profiles are scamming.

good luck for your report, this guy sure deserves it.
  3. Devil

Devil Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16399029
    My proof i was scammed second time at my turn:http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198054252880-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84870/
    FIrst time my paypal was ruined by a big scamm of 65 tf2 keys that made chargeback.
    I was scammed from a website called http://game5ive.com/en/ twice for 2 games and i called my bank and they gave me refund, i believe rawex took refund from the bank because i sugested him to make a refund, and i gave him screenshoots to help him about that. He insisted to pay me paypal when i told him my paypal is not verified and i tried to find a way by buying keys instead of money i could not receive on paypal, and with 120 euros i could buy 75 keys not 60 keys..
    Check pls my report that is related with this case when you can see i didn't receive the keys rawex paid for in the email. I don't want troubles even if paypal is not allowed in steam tradings, Rawex insisted me to take paypal, but i propose him one thing. Rawex, get my Dreamkiller back since it was my game and i pay you 120 euros and 60 keys+battlefield 2 collection+Final fantasy xiv ce. I give you all back if you give me Dreamkiller back, so we reverse the trade if you want even if i lost a lot of money too probably i did a mistake but i don't deserve ban for this, give me my game back cause you were the one that insisted so hard to pay anything for it and asked me to get it again when i told you i sold it to another one, i found it for you and now you report me. DUde, that game costs over 500$, moderators, that game Dreamkiller costs over 500$, so i propose him to give me my game back only, nothing else, and i pay him all the money back, if you want via a middleman, best regards..
  4. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    --- "Abo: My proof i was scammed second time at my turn:http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198054252880-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84870/"

I am using this report in my Defense, because you can clearly see Abo telling the other trader that the paypal money is coming from himself and this is clearly a lie, this is my money and my paypal account and it was only meant for Abo, NOT some unknown trader i never agreed to trade with, this trade was done behind my back and with MY money and i payed Abo for something entirely different, a Steam Gift Game of Dreamkiller which he never gave me unless i also payed him the same amount , but now as 60 TF2 Keys and then he also took 2 more steam gifts games i had in my inventory, which we never agreed on, but i traded him non the less.

--- "Abo: i believe rawex took refund from the bank because i sugested him to make a refund,"

I have shown proof on my email and paypal and by paypal email, that my paypal chargeback got denied, because its about virtual items.

--- "Abo: He insisted to pay me paypal when i told him my paypal is not verified and i tried to find a way by buying keys instead of money i could not receive on paypal"

No this is a clear lie, ABO was the one that insisted on that it should be Paypal, i merely asked if he used it to begin with and he said he had trouble with it and then i told Abo that i can get him the 60 TF2 Keys instead, but he clearly rejects my offer and ONLY wants paypal now.

No i have shown on screenshots, that i never insisted on paypal, i first asked if you used paypal, because then i could pay you right away, because as you knew my Steam Account was Steam Market blocked at the time so could not buy you keys, BUT then i actually tell you some times before we do the paypal trade that i could get you the 60 TF2 Keys instead, BUT you said NO you had over 200 keys, you dont need keys you said and then you said you found a way and that we should use your girlfriend paypal and i trusted you, but you lied to me and this is called Scamming Abo, not using Tricks as you call it yourself.

--- "Abo: Check pls my report that is related with this case when you can see i didn't receive the keys rawex paid for in the email."

You on purpose traded another trader and then a widely KNOWN as a scammer trader with MY money WITHOUT my knowledge or acceptance of it and told me that i payed you for something els when infact you made me pay for you to this scammer. This is a clear break on the agreement we did together and now YOU made me lose my 125 euro and yes i want you to pay it back, since its YOUR fault that i lost my money, i NEVER agreed to this you did to me.

--- "Abo: I don't want troubles even if paypal is not allowed in steam tradings, Rawex insisted me to take paypal,"

Again i never insisted on you to take Paypal and again I TOLD YOU that i wanted to give you keys instead, because i could, but then you said you didnt want keys and only wanted paypal and then told me you found a way and that was to use your girlfriend paypal, WHICH WAS A LIE and also a break on our agreement, you lied to me, you told me i sent the money to YOU and then some unknown third person scammer trader gets my payment? what the F? I have never tried anything like this in my life and i have been a gamer for over 15 years now.

-------------------------

--- "Abo: but i propose him one thing. Rawex, get my Dreamkiller back"

NO, Our trade is done, we traded via Steam Trade an equal amount of money worth in TF2 Keys and 2 of my Steam gifts games.

BUT, This doesnt mean Abo, that you dont owe me my 125 Euro which you made me lose, because you lied to me, so yes i hold you accountable for what happend, when you clearly lied to me. HAD YOU TOLD ME THE TRUTH, THEN I WOULD NEVER HAVE SENT THE MONEY??

This trade is FINISHED Abo and this is not what i am reporting you for, iam reporting you for sending my paypal payment to a another trader without my acceptance or knowledge of it and you lied to me on where my money went to, you told me it went to YOU on your girlfriend paypal and when you suddenly told me to do a chargeback, then it suddenly wasnt your girlfriend paypal account afterall and you say you got scammed? No you scammed me from my money! so Give me my money back! I never agreed to this action you did behind my back!

Non the less, the Steam Trade we did is fine, i dont have a problem with this, WHAT i have a problem with is that Abo promished me 100% that i would be getting my money back and now paypal has denied my chargeback and Abo just says eh its my own fault, which i really believe it is NOT, it is all Abo's fault for doing this to me and lying to me about it. Otherwise this would never have happend to me.

I have provided the rest of most important screenshots below for you to investigate, because he has clearly lied to me on who i payed my money to!

I want to STRONGLY NOTE, That i first payed him 125 euro via Paypal which he made me lose by lying to me and THEN Abo made me pay in a Steam Trade, so i have payed this person twice and he promished me that i would be getting my money back from paypal, but paypal says i wont and i fully blame Abo for what has happend to me, because as ive said many times now, I NEVER AGREED TO THIS KIND OF AGREEMENT TRADING, I agreed on that i payed Abo via paypal, Not someone els for Abo, this is a different thing and not something i agreed to or gave me my permission to.

Attached Files:

5. Devil

Steam:
    Mate, you have opportunity to reverse the trade, give me dreamkiller back and i pay you even 120 euros more as my loss, because i value this game for at least 400$, you make too big case knowing how much the game value is, you paid peanuts for it, i give you opportunity to reverse the trade, is on you, i don't even know if you took refund or not, all the time when i had problems with virtual items my bank gave me refund, you can simply exagerate, you were the one that convinced me to accept paypal and as i said the game value is 400$ at least, reverse the trade with me, i am not scammer, i give you the chance to have all back if you give me dreamkiller back, it waas my game..
  6. MEATMONSTER

MEATMONSTER New User

Steam:
    you are really pathetic. you obviously did the same scam sheme than in your other pending report. and yet you lie here and try to play the victim.

everyone can see the conversation on the screenshots. so stop lying and admit that youre in big s✿✿✿ now.
    and for sure stop blaming rawex when YOU are the one who obviously lied and scammed.

people like you deserve to be banned everywhere for lifetime.
  7. Devil

Steam:
    Since i have the good intention to pay all back to Rawex if he return me the item back i think you and your friend are wrong. Whne he used real money to buy a game that is against steam faq he agreed at ecommerce rules, that means if he is dissapointed of the game he bought then he can ask the seller for refund. I accept his request for refund if he returns me the game called Dreamkiller steam gift region free back..
  8. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    That is true and like i said, iam perfectly fine with the Steam Trade we did on 60 TF2 Keys + Battlefield 2 Collection + Final fantasy XIV CE.
    I dont want a refund on this, this trade was an honest Steam Trade we did and Abo sent me this Steam trade himself and i accepted it and activated the game.

If i want anything, then i want a full refund on my 124,43 Euro Paypal payment which i sent Abo and got nothing in return.

In opinion Abo owes me these 124,43 Euro since Abo made me pay another trader on his behalf behind my back and told me that it was specifically sent to him on his girlfriend paypal and when that other trader i didnt know about didnt send him his items, then Abo didnt want to give me my game and told me that he got scammed, when in fact my money was lost to something i never agreed to.
  9. MEATMONSTER

MEATMONSTER New User

Steam:
    you set a price, rawex paid your price, TWICE.

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU GOT SCAMMED (nobody believes this story either); THIS DOESNT JUSTIFY TO SCAM ANOTHER PERSON IN RELEATION.

he paid, then you said the money is gone, then he paid AGAIN and now you even complain that the price was too low? seriously dude, you are the most pathetic person in existance.

rawex needs his paypal money back, then youre both EVEN. you deserve NOTHING. but rawex deserves his paypal money back. get it?
    nothing else is the truth, even when you continue to make up weird stories.
  10. Devil

Steam:
    I give full refund, anything he paid if he returns the game to the seller, all moderators from steamrep know ecommerce rules. Rawex is dissapointed of what he paid then he takes full refund from me. IF he want only a part of refund i am not forced to pay him a part of refund, i want my game back, simple as that. This is the last comment i leave on this topic till a moderator asks me for more details or till the moment Rawex returns me back my game.
  11. MEATMONSTER

MEATMONSTER New User

Steam:
    seriously, are you ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed? he paid for the game TWICE ; TWO TIMES . did he get the game twice as well? NO.

you owe him the paypal money. stop talking bullshit.
  12. Devil

Steam:
    If he considers he paid too much for this game he can return me the game anytime and he takes full refund. I will stop here commenting more, is obviously how much the game worths if you both avoid to return me the game.
  13. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    I dont consider that i have payed too much, i agreed to this Steam Trade that you sent me where we both agreed yet again a second Price for the Dreamkiller copy, but now in TF2 Keys, because you suddenly said that you got scammed and i should make a paypal chargeback.

What i care about is my Paypal Payment i sent you on 124,43 Euro for Dreamkiller, but you never gave me my game and you just told me to do a Chargeback and promished me that Paypal would give me my money back, but they refused my chargeback, because they say its about Virtual Items and they dont support that which i didnt know, but i have surely learned my lession now.

I Lost my Money on Paypal, ONLY because you lied to me on who i sent my money to, if i knew it was some other scamming trader, then i would NEVER have agreed to this and since you have so many Games and trade alot I BELIEVED YOU and got Screwed hard, the question is how many other people you have cheated using this method.

I have payed you 124,43 Euro for Dreamkiller and you DID NOT give me the Copy and my Money is still lost because of you and i cant get them refunded, I Fully blame you for what has happend in this whole trade, you acted behind my back and did things i never agreed to in our trade, you lied to me in every trade we did and this is clearly shown on all screenshots Abo.

I payed you 60 TF2 Keys + Battlefield 2 Collection + Final fantasy XIV CE for Dreamkiller as we agreed on AND you PROMISHED me that Paypal would refund my lost 124,43 Euro Chargeback, BUT they refused, so now i have lost my money only because of YOU.

As it stands right now Abo, then you EITHER still owe me a Steam Gift copy of Dreamkiller or a refund of my 124,43 Euro Paypal payment that i sent to you on your girlfriend paypal as we originally agreed on where you DIDNT send me my game.

Abo I have payed you Twice for this Game Dreamkiller now, so either i expect to get 2x copies of Dreamkiller OR 1x refund of my lost Paypal Payment on 124,43 Euro.

If Abo WONT refund my Paypal Payment, 124,43 Euro, then i will consider this as pure scamming of my money, since i have only lost my money, because Abo cheated me on who i payed my money to, he told me i payed it personally to him, when in fact he used my Paypal payment to pay an entirely different trader WHICH i never agreed or gave my permission for him to do, this was against my knowledge and i lost my money, because of it so Yes i blame Abo for my Loss entirely.

Either give me my 124,43 Euro back Abo or send me a Copy of Dreamkiller as you promished me!
  14. LegendMortaL

LegendMortaL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34547689
  15. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    SteamRep, now i beg you to look through all the evidence i have given you closely, I know now for a fact now that i have been scammed by both of these people.

I never met or traded or even chatted or friended this Ashlee person and i would like to ask of this Ashlee to provide proof that we ever had any contact together.

This Ashlee person is wierdly enough the Scammer that ABO has reported for scamming him http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198054252880-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84870/
    He can confirm he got scammed by me too with keys? I never did any kind of trade with this person and as i said, i never met or talked with him before in my life.

I now also ask this question, how does this Ashlee person even know of this "my" SteamRep Report on Abo?

Im beginning to believe that Abo and this Ashlee person still has contact together even though they claim they got scammed by eachother and in real scammed me of my paypal Money that me and Abo made an agreement about where i payed this Paypal Payment Directly To Abo himself and not some other trader named Ashlee i never heard of or met...

I believe that they might have planned together that Abo gave me "Ashlee's" Paypal information instead of his own and lied to me about it and said it was to Abo himself when in real it was Ashlee's Paypal and i never agreed to this.

I think that they planned that Abo should come back to me and say he got scammed and that he never got his items from Ashlee and Ashlee would just try to ignore and be the scammer. Watch the SteamRep Report Above please.

Now they have together made a hell for me in 2 months and i now plea to you at SteamRep to look through all the evidence and help me, because i know i have been scammed by these two!

Please help me SteamRep! See Through their Lies and please see all the evidence i have provided you, i have never met this Ashlee and I only payed Abo as agreed and They stole my Paypal Money together!

They knew this would happend and used my stupidity against me and forced me to use paypal and then again forced me to pay in TF2 Keys as well, because Abo knew i would do it, because i am a big time game Collector and have over 3000 games now and many rare removed games too, they used this knowledge and tried to steal from me. I know now for a fact that these two together now stole my paypal Money!

Its been over 2 months now and I am still fighting to get my money back, hopefully now i can convince my bank that i have been truely scammed. Please BAN both of these people, This cant be right!! and must be against all legal Trading!?

Attached Files:

16. Devil

Steam:
    Rawex missunderstood the message LegendMortaL stated:
    LegendMortal has those infos:
    | steamname: LegendMortaL
    | steam3ID: [U:1:69095378]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:34547689
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029361106
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/legendmortal
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029361106

LegendMortal mentioned that Ashlee(aka:Hannibal,steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054252880) scammed him too with keys, LegendMortal didn't say Rawex scammed him with keys. LegendMortal just took my part and confirmed that Ashlee scammed him with keys.

About this case i said and i will mention again that if Rawex can return the game i will cover all his loss, all the payments he did including money he sent to Ashlee and all, i will give him full refund if he return Dreamkiller. This is the base ecommerce rule, the buyer returns the item and gets refund. Also his friend commented on my tf2outpost thread that i am not allowed to sell for paypal but actually Rawex was the one that offered me paypal, i didn't ask him for paypal but even so i will give him refund on paypal and keys back if he can return the game, Dreamkiller. The proof where Rawex friend(MEATMONSTER) tell me that i am not allowed to sell for paypal here":http://gyazo.com/7349e9cbc380b33fb7dfece0de25ad10 but after that he call me a scammer even if it is not allowed to sell on paypal or buy on paypal and Rawex offered me that type of payment and he actually paid as family and friend which is not used for selling any products, that payment method is used as a gift..
  17. Devil

Steam:
    I want also to explain that 2 months ago i didn't have my personal paypal account and when i saw the opportunity to take 18,20 keys more with paypal then pure keys i asked this person Ashlee to sell me 80 keys and he looked reputable till then, proofs:
    http://dotamarket.com/forum/buy/118-h-paypal-w-earbuds-refined-metals-tf2-cs-go-dota-2-keys
    All comments on his steam profile about selling or buying keys sustein my argument:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/lipiisbest/

In the end i want to clarify this situation, i have nothing in common with Ashlee(Hannibal), he blocked me and removed me as his friend after he scammed me, Rawex became too paranoic with this case, he just can't understand i was scammed too, wtf. is wrong with you Rawex, give me the game back and take full refund from me but remember: even with your bank you have still many chances to recover your money, same thing with paypal but you don't know even to make a dispute, i guarantee that..
    In the end i want to say again and i won't comment on this page till a moderator ask me to do it,that i will give to the buyer(Rawex) full refund which means 60 keys+Battlefield 2 complete collection+Final Fantasy XiV CE and even 120 euros he paid to Ashlee(the scammer) if he return the game, Dreamkiller steam gift.Even if as you could see, his friend told me is not allowed to use paypal in selling or buying transactions, Rawex asked me if i accept paypal, i accepted but he sent as family and friends which means he sent money as a gift not as part of a selling transaction(the main reason) why Paypal rejected his chargeback, even with all these arguments if in the end Rawex get negative response from his bank(up to 3 months or given term) i will try to pay a part of this loss. Rawex is now in the situation where he can get money back from his bank and i really advice him to do that. Me as a seller i can give only refund but only if i get the game back.
  18. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    Oh that is true i am very sorry, i mistook LegendMortal for being Ashlee when he made that response above :S i never really been on SteamRep before now, so im not that used to the layout :s but im getting better at it.

BUT, All i said above in my previous post still holds as evidence and this is actually what Paypal Support told me, might very much be what happend, that Abo and this Ashlee guy made this agreement to scam me this way and Paypal Support also told me that this is sadly very often a method seen used over Paypal and I can verify all this that i say with an official Paypal Email as i still have my Contact Person on Paypal and can contact her anytime on this matter.

--- About Abo's comments towards Meatmonster.
    I cannot control what my friend MEATMONSTER does or says, i am not Meatmonster and thats not my words or doing and therefor i should NOT be held accountable for what Meatmonster says, Abo, you need to speak with Meatmonster about that.

Meatmonster has told me about this and explained how paypal works to me AND i have spoken to Steam Support already as well and they said that they dont Support Verbal Trading outside of Steam and they wont be able to refund me in any case, because of it.

What Meatmonster is also telling is that its ILLEGAL to do heavy trading or selling outside of the Steam Client, which is what you do Abo, you are Advertising about how much you sell GTA V via Paypal and got over 20 copies in your inventory, but WHO can really trust that they wont get scammed by you like i did?

This is why Steam does NOT Support this kind of trading, because Traders like you Abo can take advantage over us, me the customer. and you Did in this Case Abo, you Certainly did...

---- About my personal trading and Years of gaming in Steam.

Abo is a very highly known active trader and have done lots of tradings where i am on the otherhand a very private gaming person and dont engage in so many trades with other people i dont know.

My Steam account is now little over 10 years old and ive only done 452 steam trades in total... where atleast 75% of those has been trading with steam trading cards with friends, since i have a lot of steam trading cards i always do dublicate trades with others who send me a trade for 1x card for 1x other card from same deck ;)

Now this is a really SMALL Amount of Steam Trades done over such a long period as 10 years.. so it tells alittle about how much trading i have been doing compared to Abo and im not really used to paypal trading either, but i felt safe with doing it with Abo since his a highly known trader, but he lied to me and screwed me over, only for personal gain it seems and this must be the same as scamming?

Again i have little over 3000 games that i have purchased over Steam and ive only done 452 Steam Trades? This must give a hint, that i havent done so much trading? Esspecially when it comes to Paypal, i have Rarely used this service and really only done it about an handful of times, only with Very Respected traders which i also thought Abo was.. I have never in my life been treated like this by anyone, worse than dirt.

---- About that Refund Abo keeps mentioning..

Abo you dont get it, This is not about a refund, I perfectly know, that ship has already sailed.

This is about you Abo, telling lies, lying to me, making me lose my money on purpose without telling me what you are doing AND then afterwards you try to Deny what you have done and say its my Own Fault!?

Im showing this to SteamRep to show them how you scammed me and i hope that they will acknowledge this and BAN you from all legal trading, since what you have done to me should be against all human rights and no one should take the risk on trading with you when you trade like this!

I have evidence and screenshots to back up what im saying Abo and you for what i can see only tell stories and lies as usual.

----

Now when it comes to the Refund part, as i said, i know that ship has sailed, But i know i have been wronged in this trade and i do not believe that Abo should simply just walk freely away from this Scam attempt on me.

This is my First SteamRep Report ever and the first time ive ever been treated this badly by any person or lied to this much or even scammed, i dont know the proper word for it, but Abo is the worst human being ive ever met or dealt with.

I really hope SteamRep that you will give Abo what he deserves for doing this!

Any person with this kind of mind and thinking should not be allowed to engage in such heavy trading over Steam!
  19. trap3d

trap3d New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1218
    Rawex i see that your report still pending, why steamrep not respond? take action against this user.
  20. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Rawex,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    Due to the complexity of this specific case, it might take a longer time for an admin to review such case, as it is not considered as a regular scam attempt.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.