1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198120951529 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SweetJesusthe2nd 2, Feb 9, 2015.

1. SweetJesusthe2nd 2

SweetJesusthe2nd 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78954695
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198120951529

Victim profile: 76561198118175118

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me and told me he will give me his knife and keys, so we talk abit convince me he will trade offer and make me fast to accept it before he cancel the trade, me not knowing that he trade offer my keys and i accidentally accept it not checking it, and when i ask him to give it back he said he will not give me back hope this person get banned asap​

Provide Evidence:
    The first screen shot is for the trade offer he sent me and i have accepted it accidental

Second is the screen shot of the chat

i dont care if i dont get the keys back just make sure this person get banned​

Attached Files:

• 1234.jpg
      1234.jpg
      File size:
      157.4 KB
      Views:
    • 121.jpg
      121.jpg
      File size:
      135.9 KB
      Views:
  2. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80342900
    This guy added me he said he want to buy my knife and my keys he comment it on my profile wall, After that i checked his steamrep and he got 2 reports. Which i found he's also impersonating sweet jesus 2nd. I saw a link on his profile and i clicked it, He is level 31, and the real sweetjesusthe2nd is level 30. I found that he's pinoy too thats why we talk using our native language. i'll translate what i said. at first i said, how's the business " Knowing that he is scammer " He said fine, he ask for tips tho, he said, any tips for newbie like me? I said im not scammer lol. After that i told him that i will give my knife to him, He said okay send an offer and then i was thinking how about keys. So i said ill send an offer to him with my keys. I also said that ill cancel it really fast so he must be so fast to accept it. After that, BOOM! Dumb f✿✿✿ got what he deserved. All evidence is attached.

Attached Files:

• `.jpg
      `.jpg
      File size:
      211 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      133.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      239.2 KB
      Views:
    • REAL.jpg
      REAL.jpg
      File size:
      287.6 KB
      Views:
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm sorry, what happened? I'm confused. Did you scam the scammer, or did you just send a trade offer and immediately cancel it?
  4. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    I just sent an steam offer saying that ill give my keys to him instead ill put his keys. LOL i know im marked as a scammer now but i won't do it if he is not a scammer. Every scammer deserve this.
  5. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    Yeah i scammed the scammer
  6. SweetJesusthe2nd 2

SweetJesusthe2nd 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78954695
    additional proof that his blackmailing me just to return the keys that he have taken away from me you can check the facebook page he wrote on the message

Attached Files:

7. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    A scammer reporting on steam rep? Sounds weird. How come you got scammed if you're a scammer in the first place? Lol probably you are dumb. :))))
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I don't know what SteamRep's policies are regarding scamming scammers, but it just sounds like something that wouldn't be approved of.
  9. SweetJesusthe2nd

SweetJesusthe2nd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50951287
    This guys a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ joke, hes impersonating me by using my rep thread to scam people......
  10. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    Yeah man i already did a report about him. He impersonating you using your name and using your csgorep.
  11. DoobieeMaaan

DoobieeMaaan New User

Steam:
    He did tried to scam me. Lol but dumb f✿✿✿ got what he deserve. I didnt mean to scam him i just trade an offer and then i dont know why he accept it.