1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198161783746 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Scyzoryk, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Scyzoryk

Scyzoryk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47797922
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198161783746

Victim profile: 76561198055861572

What happened? Description:
    He tried to scam my Kara CW MW StatTrak for 1600€ Bank transfer. When i saw this is fake bank confirmation he deleted me... All its on screens​

Provide Evidence:
    He want to buy my Karambit for 1600€ with bank transfer. I said on start about middleman, but he said he will go first. He made a fake Bank confirmation (in screens). He showed me much proofs about before transactions with Steam developper and high level players. Probably this is scammers band. This is all of his friends:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grinnux
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/FullDollarMonth
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/neosys

I hope all of them will be banned, becouse them probably scammed much peoples....​

Attached Files:

2. Scyzoryk

Scyzoryk New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    And 1 more screen, I forgot
  3. Saud

Saud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:524893
    i think that neo and esc both are same ... eSc is his alt and u can see he just have a high steam level nothing else ... he made that level to scam some 1500-2000$ worth of items then make a new account and make some good level and scam ... well its upto mods what are they going to do lets see :)
  4. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100759009
    You have 9 messages on this SR , i have low because i did never got a report here which make it useless .
    But i saw the scam attempt you had with that guy .
    So please do not mess with this kind of issues when someone got no proofs + his information is false and proofs aswell.

Mods , what they will say? You will see soon enough who will get banned on here and who will not .
  5. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
    Why this should be removed ?

1. No trade agreement on any of his items or any conversation about this
    2. No trade was involved
    3. He was almost scammed by another guy and i was not curious about it so i blocked him
    4. He put this on me because i didnt want to go first on him and i rejected his offer before , too bad i dont have the chats anymore
    5. When i said a guy trusted me with a 1300k was to let me sell it for him and everything went good and he outcashed with a friend after that
    6. He accusses a Steam Dev , a scammer which is Full Dollar Mate , and a legit guy with no proofs , because i did a trade with neosys that i can prove it was before this report date its another proof he did say you can trust him because he did it and he got the money without issues
    7. I do only deals what make me get profit , he got a st karambit for 1600 euros , who would give 1600 euros for a 800k knife when you can sell a key for 1.35 euros ~ 1.65 euros and than i would get a lower amountof 1600 EU which is a big loss for me if you calculate yourself
    8. The other guy is a friend of him who added neosys just to ask if im trusted but i wasnt even intrested in his items or he didnt even add me
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Scyzoryk We need proof of your agreement with the accused to pay 1600 EUR. Do you have screenshots of that conversation?

Additionally, can you please provide the context in which the receipt of payment was provided?
    Do you have proof that any of the above are involved with this transaction?
  7. Scyzoryk

Scyzoryk New User

Steam:
    That provided send me this scammer. He said, he will show me it and i will let him knife. But that situation was very strange becouse he didnt want to show me history of payments from bank website thats why i didnt let him my knife. You can see on that fake provide word "Withdrawed" thats why i know its a fake.
  8. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
    That was not provided by me :) and you know that .
  9. Scyzoryk

Scyzoryk New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

Ofc thats from you :)
  10. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
    How comes that is from me lol .

Am i csgopayments ? =)

Now i have a new e-mail adress , which is the password?
  11. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Scyzoryk Can you please provide the context from when that message was sent? Where in your conversation was this email address disclosed, or when did you provide an email address for him to send this?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Scyzoryk

Scyzoryk New User

Steam:
    Ehh... I didnt make screens at this time becouse i hoped he will be fine. I saw he is scammer 1 day later :/
  14. A hat In time

A hat In time New User

Steam:
    @ Lava , This can be closed since he has no other screenshots , thanks for your time , and you can clearly see with your eyes nothing happened , just a mad guy want to do a dirty report on me because i refused him , this is so pathethic .

Too bad it takes too long and somebody can be with a fake report on his profile for a long time .
  15. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Scyzoryk

I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**