1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198139041650 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Benya, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Benya

Benya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86472057
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198139041650

Victim profile: 76561198133209842

What happened? Description:
    Well this guy added me on steam (found me on csgo lounge) because of my knife that i had up for offer for real money. Anyway the chat is quite long he introduced me to a site which seems and is quite legit "opskins.com" where you can sell your items for real money and the middleman site is taking a fee of 10% so i uploaded the knife there and made a price for him to accept. Then he wanted me to get the knife back because "it was something wrong with the sale" so he wanted me to repost it there. I' did take the knife back to my inventory and shortly after (i suspected him to trade with a false "bot") so i waited, and he sure did send me an offer from a other steam account with steamname and everything alike the official bots from the site. Now this will probably be misjudged by moderators here saying there isn't enough prof for this because it was a other steam account that made the trade and it doesnt have to be that person and such... But i'm sure it was him because of the timing and so on. For the normal people who is actually dealing with him you know im right.​

Provide Evidence:
    Note: I cannot read the old messages as it' passed 2 days between the chats... here is the latest before i blocked him and unfriend him.

[​IMG]

The scam attempt by his alter account which looks like a opskins.com bot
    [​IMG]

If more prof is needed let me know how i can provide it. But as i said earlier sure it will be hard to "prove" that it's actually him that sends that scam offer but all over i make this as a warning to the community as it's obvious that it's him. But as far as the prof you might not have anything that is 100% the case is 99% so people will think twice before trading with him.​

Attached Files:

2. RektarD

RektarD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89387961
    I haven't talk with the guy before, Maybe you talked to a impersonator. Please steam rep staffs investigate this.
  3. Benya

Benya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86472057
    This must be the saddest and most pathetic defense i've ever seen. Impersonator you say, when i checked the guys profile then copy pasted it into steamrep and now your here saying it's someone else? God, please ban and give him a permanent scam attempt.