1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197984318299 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C0UN✞3R101™, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44779295
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197984318299

Victim profile: 76561198049824319

What happened? Description:
    the accused added me from cs go lounge to trade my cyrex MW plus keys for an awp Asiimov FT. we came to an agreement on price and i invited him to trade but he asked me if he can have a minute or so. he then invited me to trade but instead of offering the ft asii , he offered a bs asii in attempt to scam me. once i pointed this out the accused instantly blocked me without further information. here is detailed proof of what happened and i hope sr takes action against this and bannes him. i do not have screens of the actual trade window as he insta blocked me as soon as i mentioned it. the text is enough for a ban​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: yes ?
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: how many keys for asiimov
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: it says on my trade super cristal clear 27
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: err
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: u said cyrex?
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: oh
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: i have many trade
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: um cyrex and 8 keys
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: 9k?
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: nope 8 is my absolute max sorry man. best of luck
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: ok
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: 8k
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: moment
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: ok
    The trade request was cancelled.
    You have accepted the trade request from JGreg NEW MOUSE.
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: Other members of the Steam Community have reported C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$] for attempting trade scams. Proceed with caution, and remember you will only receive the items shown in the trade window. Steam Wallet funds and CD Keys cannot be traded.
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: you scam keys?
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: nope
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: f✿✿ reported me because i refused to trade with him first
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: so he said im a scammer
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: i have been trading for 2 years , sr donator, lounge donator and have a steam rep cash rep thread so i would not go first to a steam lvl 1 and he reported me
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: which keys
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: ?
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: not bothered
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: chroma if u got
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: reported
    JGreg NEW MOUSE is now Offline.
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: u think u clever
    JGreg NEW MOUSE is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: nice f✿✿✿✿✿✿ try​

Attached Files:

2. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    i forgot to add these 2 im sorry. these 2 are of his inventory and no bs asii in his inventory, so i dont know if its on the market and that moment me wanted was to retrieve it

Attached Files:

3. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12026285
    attempted scam no valid?
  4. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    you know you tried to scam me you dirty f✿✿✿ and you should be banned you. we talked about a ft awp assimov and you only had 1 awp asii. i invited you to trade and u canceled and asked for 2 mins. you invited me to trade and had a different awp asii in order to scam me so dont even try your s✿✿✿ you pathetic low life scammer
  5. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    this ever gonna be removed? stupid low balling twat
  6. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    That's necessary for evidence. From what you've provided there's no evidence that the user even owns a BS version, much less offered you one in trade.
  7. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    low balling twat ? you trying to cover your ass for your pathetic attempt at scamming me ? we agreed on a price and mid trade you tried to switch from a ft awp to a bs awp.
    there was 0 low balling here.

how is this low balling if you agree to the price ???
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: i have many trade
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: um cyrex and 8 keys
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: 9k?
    C0UN✞3R101™[SellinKeys1.9$]: nope 8 is my absolute max sorry man. best of luck
    JGreg NEW MOUSE: 8k
  8. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    Admin would i go through all of this effort if it was not an attempted trade scam ?
    how would one provide evidence of the trade window if he blocked me ? it auto closes the trade window.
    Not to mention looking at the chat i sent him a trade request and he declined it and asked if he could invite me to trade buying him time to switch items .
    How easy is that? keep the bs asii on market. only have a ft asii in profile. agree on a trade. then ask the guy to please wait like 2 mins for you while you switch ft for bs asii. the guy would have already done his research and made sure it was ft so he wouldn't check again. bamn you scam them and block them= no evidence. or guy finds out like me and bam you block them and still = no evidence so he can keep scamming people with laterally no problem. Do i look like someone who would do all this for no reason ? look at my inventory, profile and everything not to mention im a facebook admin for my country cs go page
  9. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    your appeal makes me want to punch you because your accusing me of lowballing you when i offered you a fair price and you agreed on my offer and then tried to scam me using a different asiimov and trying to pin this on me. id give up my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ stat m9 fade to see your ass banned because this is bullshit. maybe i was your only attempt at scamming but once a scammer always a scammer so as soon as someone else gets scammed by you ill be here to make sure you get banned
  10. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    admin look at his cs go lounge.... he has - 18 rep....does someone legit have - 18 rep ? how the f✿✿✿ does someone end up with - 18 rep ? and he is legit ?
    BUYING 150 KEYS VIA PAYPAL --- buying keys 1.55 dollars each via paypal , have 249 dollars to spend , i pay fees UPDATED 26/03/2015
    - happy to go first to trusted people
    why trust me ?
    - i have -15 rep , see that how you will
    - steam rep is clean

thats his discription...
    is his SR rep really clean ?
    or is my SR page not working cause as far as i can see it shows my report and he is lying to people saying he has a clean SR which is fraud.....so he is prob also scamming people via paypal with his - 18 rep and "clean SR"

Attached Files:

11. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    it's people like you that f✿✿✿ up the repping system on csgo , you low balling twat , please admins , just ignore this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ and stop making his waste your time?
    attempted scams aren't even meant to be posted
  12. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    The issue is the lack of evidence, SR can't process bans on circumstantial, even if the majority is there.

Attempted scams are meant to be posted and lead to SR marks all the time.
  13. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    -18 reps shows nothing?
  14. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
  15. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    Fair enough admin, but given the circumstance, a trade window closes once you get blocked so how would i provide evidence of that ?
    ok admin how about this, since the evidence isnt enough for a ban, leave the report mark on his profile so all those seeing his profile can be warned. he isnt denying the attempted scam ???? which is pretty much the same as saying yes admin im a scammer, i tried and failed and now im not denying it but just saying you cant mark me for attempting to scam this guy ? do you see my point ? he is only saying attempted scams dont deserve a report ?

What about a ban for false representation of rep ? i linked today a screen of his cs go lounge profile with him trying to buy via paypal stating he has clean SR rep which is Fraudulent rep as he is marked as a scammer

Thanks admin for taking the time to deal with the 2 of us but we all know who you will soon be visiting for a ban-erino :) once he scams again and his "attempt" works.

on another note admin ......................
    Also admin i have another pending report which im still waiting for a admin to check out. its evolving a skrill scam with 100% evidence which lead to the termination of my skrill account. the scammer uses so many ult accounts i dont see a point in banning him but i know SR is good at tracking main accounts and id love to know his main account
  16. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    err no , i do deny it , you're just a low balling twat so go burn in hell you pleb
    in the meantime , please delete this ✿✿✿✿✿✿s post , he's such a salty twat
  17. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    lol the truth hurts? Hurts that you got caught ? Hurts that you dont know SR rules and a attempted scam is good enough for SR, Hurts that you have - 18 rep and your a faggit scammer ?
    YOU should be banned for either scamming someone else, attempted scamming me or false rep which is fraud. funny now that i mentioned that you not denying it on this and other reports of mine,
    that you now want to deny it because you see all the evidence against you.

Keep insulting me :) im not the one scamming people, im not the one with a s✿✿✿ ton of evidence against and if i only had a pic of the bs asii you would be banned right now :) you just a smart, low life scammer

They have all the evidence as well as evidence i linked yesterday which they can now make their opinions on.
    I trust the admins will make the best choice they can.
    if they choose not to ban you ill just make sure people on reddit, csgo L and other places know about you. you seem worth the effort babe :) gonna make sure for you attempting to scam me that your marked for life as a scammer and not to be trusted

OH AND "IM A LOW BALLING TWAT" which our chat i took screens of indicates something different :)
  18. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    where's the proof? you're just a pathetic noob , go rott
  19. JGreg Crucial

JGreg Crucial New User

Steam:
    oh btw , nice ''100%'' fade, more like 95% , filfthy noob
  20. C0UN✞3R101™

C0UN✞3R101™ New User

Steam:
    i got my items without scamming , how about you ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.