1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

This is not a scammer ? Please....

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ликвидатор, May 11, 2015.

1. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    What are you getting at? Is there anything SteamRep can help you with, or are you trying to report someone who's already been marked?
  2. Ликвидатор

Ликвидатор New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98859367
    I will now, but i don't know to send to admin message or to report him, he can send items to other profile easy... :(
  3. a Gentleman

Steam:
    You can report him on SteamRep here. Keep in mind that SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve Corp. or Steam in any way. They are unable to return your items. Your report will go a long way in combating online gaming fraud.

You can report him to Steam through Steam Support by registering for a Steam Support account here. Keep in mind that unless your device was hijacked, and your items stolen because of malware, Steam Support will most likely not return your items. You are responsible for your own account's security.

Let me know if you have any trouble with either!
  4. Ликвидатор

Ликвидатор New User

Steam:
  5. a Gentleman

Steam:
    It appears that you have already submitted a report. Just wait for an admin/mod to take a look at it!
  6. Ликвидатор

Ликвидатор New User

Steam: