1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198031258757 - (d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | #ScammedbySR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), May 9, 2015.

1. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198031258757 (d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | #ScammedbySR)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I wanna know the process of the repayment, what I'm suppose to repay and how much. Never got a response the staff member handling my case.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    sweetstakes.tf got recently updated with user profiles, so just look at the round that you won against wayne or ask Wayne how much you have to give him
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429
    1st rule under the sub-section #9 appeal.

Rules:
    • First off: Repayment is a REQUIREMENT of the appeal. If you didn't repay, the appeal won't be considered.
    I already told you this, repay before you make an appeal, I have discussed with Geel (the user with the ability to gain the list of items ect), and you have never once attempted to contact him to get the list of item(s), ect.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. My life is a Pie

My life is a Pie Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59534271
    First you gotta repay, then wait a few months (years?) for an admin to review your appeal.
  6. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
    It's actually taking less than a week for appeals :p
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Stop shitposting in his appeal, I can still give warnings if you continue to do so.
  8. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
  9. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
  10. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Here

Attached Files:

11. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    From that conversation, it still looks like nothing has changed from your report to this appeal. You are still trying to incriminate Wayne and refusing to go to Geel and aquire logs/lists of the items you are required to repay. You are refusing to do it yourself, and are insisting that a SR staff member go look for you. As so far no logs have come to light, you keep repeating that Wayne scammed you, yet that was not what the report directed at you concluded.
    Long paragraph short, your appeal states you intend to repay, and need to know the process of repayment. The process is outlined in the appeal tips thread, and Wayne has told you above as well as what to do to find out what you must repay. Repayment is, after all, a requirement of an appeal.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
  13. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100537494
    1. You can't prove it's Wayne
    2. Why is he/you hiding his/your name?
    3. Wayne would not say that to a person who randomly added him
    4. Wayne claims he never said that, which is believable.
    This is obviously faked, as you could've gotten any of your friends to impersonate Wayne and send you those messages.
  14. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    I got a longer name than the guy in the thread and I never changed my name to Wayne.. So not me.
  15. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100537494
    Also, Wayne has no changes to his friends list today *non-public tool hidden*
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  16. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I'm not SR staff, just adding in my view here, if it's not wanted, just let me know.

I fail to understand why you always go to Reddit/social media in general. All you use it for is "brainwashing" people into taking your side of the story. Those kinds of thread have no effect on SR rulings, as told by Silent in your report conclusion:
    Anyways, back to the appeal topic. Did you read my previous comment? Your appeal is focused on you repaying, not banning Wayne. That report was rejected and archived, whilst yours was accepted and you marked.
    You still haven't gone to Geel for lists of what items were lost and when, nor have you even shown intention of repayment beyond a few words at the top of this appeal thread. All your actions so far have been directed at indicting Wayne, rather than appealing your own tag. Remember, you're only allowed one appeal.

On a small side note, I suggest you finally realize what all the SR administrators leave as notes on their SR profiles and elsewhere. That they rarely add to discuss appeals/reports. That can be discussed here, on the thread itself. Is there something you're hiding in relation to that unnecessary Reddit thread?
  17. Godzillan

Godzillan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7993363
    Wasn't this supposed to be an appeal to prove that you will repay Wayne and therefore are innocent? So far all I see from this is that you'd rather not repay Wayne and instead call him a scammer whilst trying your hardest to make yourself seem like a victim. As it stands it appears you have no intentions for any kind of repayment or feelings of regret, and you'd much rather get some sort of pity revenge on Wayne while telling everyone that SR is bullshit.

Also that may be the phoniest, most fabricated "screenshot of a chat" I've ever seen. Wayne (and anyone who isn't a complete idiot) would never admit to scamming even if he legitimately did scam you. That whole chat looks more like what you envision what Wayne thinks, also the fact that the steam chat is in Swedish seems rather suspicious. It's not hard to get your friend to hold a fake conversation with you, here like this. It doesn't take a genius to figure out I'm holding a completely fake conversation with a friend who changed their name to make it seem like another person's name is Jimmy.
  18. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Like I said cobalt many many many times. What am I suppose to repay? I'm looking for numbers, hats or in any way something I could repay Wayne with.

Reaper, Geel & Sneeza never responded to that question. That's like the main thing, if I'm gonna repay - What am I repaying? Once I know what I'm gonna repay, then I can actually go ahead and give the items.
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I quote Silent again from the report here:
    You are expected to go figure it out, this is your appeal. If you expect everyone to go do your work for you, don't expect to appeal successfully. I doubt anyone here would jump at the chance to go help you find logs. You are expected to do that yourself. Like Wayne has told you numerous times, go talk to Geel and get logs of what was lost/won. Stop waiting for him to come to you. I doubt if it would make a difference to anyone if you remain banned.
  20. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Like I said 10times, I've tried contact Geel & Sneeza - No response.

Took 3days for Wayne to add me, and then he just removed me before I got back walking my dog...

I can't do this alone, sorry - People are trying so hard to put me down. I've got contact with someone who might be able to help me. Will post update later.

Attached Files: