1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198047417417 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Procsan, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Procsan

Procsan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30094425
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198047417417

Victim profile: 76561198020454579

What happened? Description:
    I saw his trading offer on dota2lounge.com and I offered to trade him my golden Antimage Basher + a random TI5 immortal treasure for this Terrorblade arcana.

He added me after this offer and we discussed how to trade.

1. I gift him the golden antimage basher
    2.,then he trade me his terrorblade arcana
    3. I gift him the random TI5 immortal treasure

Well on step 2. after I gifted him the golden antimage bashers he"tried" to trade me the terrorblade arcana and when I had to wait for the email comfimation, he kicked me out of his friendlist.

He startet all with the name SWAGXER and after he scammed me he changed his name to Hi My name is Ery and also changed his profile picture and the "trustable things he worte on his steam page"​

Provide Evidence:
    I look again on his profile, before the trade his account was on private inventory, so I couldn't look in it... after I gifted him the Item his inventory changed and says that he has 0 items in his Inventory... I wonder how this works..

Anyway I attached some screenshots of the scam​

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      70.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      89.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      56.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      31.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
  2. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    post a screenshot of ur invent history as and evidence also report him on d2l forum as u added him from d2l they will ban him as soon as possible if he is realy guilty report him on d2l forum so there wont be much more victims
  3. Procsan

Procsan New User

Steam:
    That's a problem since the TI5 Immortal Treasures won't show up in the Inventory history (Screenshot)
    I still don't get how to show other users that you have 0 items in your Inventory (Screenshot)

Sadly there only one way to stop him from scamming other users and this is this forum.

I can't report him on d2l, because their rules tell this:
    "Scamming of any kind is not tolerated. If you are caught trying to scam, or are a known scammer, you will be banned. (We've implemented a link to steamrep on every user's profile)."

I can't even give im -rep on d2l because he to much +rep
    and he marked this trade on d2l as "done" so it's deleted, only prove is the screenshot I posted above (nr. 3)

Attached Files:

• 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
    • 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      89.3 KB
      Views:
    • 10.JPG
      10.JPG
      File size:
      60 KB
      Views:
  4. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    u can report on d2l wait i link u my man or add me up i will help u
  5. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2lounge/discussions/1/ report here make a thread or add me up i will hlp to make one
    Procsan likes this.
  6. Procsan

Procsan New User

Steam:
  7. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    Procsan likes this.
  8. Procsan

Procsan New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

• 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      219.2 KB
      Views:
    • 14.JPG
      14.JPG
      File size:
      211.3 KB
      Views:
    • 15.JPG
      15.JPG
      File size:
      221.6 KB
      Views:
  9. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    no problem always there to help
  10. Rasmus 2

Rasmus 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43575844
    I clearly think , This is some guy impersonating to be me . And has used my previous name or NickName .

I came to know about this when i was trading today for golden bashers with a person that I've been reported on steam rep for scamming a guy .

So whilst trading the person told me that i have a steam rep report . so i left the trading and i came here to appeal . as you can see in the screenshot "12321"

If the person has gifted me the golden basher then i should have something like the "Screenshot 1"

and you can see i have the bashers and i got them from the compendium . as you can see from screenshot "2" and screenshot "3"

I'd like my reports to be removed since the guy who has accused me clearly doesn't have valid proof that it was me whom he traded with . nor he has a screenshot where it shows that i received the Golden Basher from him or it has something like the item can be gift-able after a certain amount of time as it shows in the "Screenshot 1"

Attached Files:

11. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @Rasmus 2

I find it highly unlikely that someone is impersonating a user of such little consequence. I find it even more unlikely considering the victim was posting on your Lounge thread.

Second point:

When you unbundle a gifted item the "This item can be gifted again after" text is removed, so your screen proves nada.

The lounge report has him confirming your identity, via the sent trade offer which was declined: http://i.imgur.com/4YKbN2c.jpg
  12. Rasmus 2

Rasmus 2 New User

Steam:

About my dota2 lounge , the only reason i closed it was because i got the Golden Bashers from the Immortal chest 2 . and hence i closed my thread .
    Secondly i dont understand how the screenshots proves that its me

Also The guy who has accused me has no proof that he gifted me immortal in the first place
  13. Rasmus 2

Rasmus 2 New User

Steam:
    I can also show you 2 people in my list who have been a victim of some one using my reputation and my name earlier .
  14. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @Rasmus 2

All he had to was click the link from the trade offer, and it leads to your profile. I'd also note that while he doesn't have information showing the bashers in your inventory since you've kept it on private, he doesn't particularly need it at this point since you've already indicated the fraud yourself by claiming you never dealt with him, which you clearly did. In addition the provided chatlog implies that the trade was completed and the Arcana was meant to be traded next, but instead you removed him.

By your rhetoric it is very clear you went to great extents to commit this fraud and are now scrambling to cover it up by trying to blow holes in the report in any way you can. Sadly, that is not going to be enough here as the accused has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was dealing with you.

If you have an impersonator I'd love to see that account.
  15. Rasmus 2

Rasmus 2 New User

Steam:
    yeah sure i can also show u number of people with whom i had successful gift trades too . http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110104710/
    This guy was the victim . He assumed it was me . since he had the same profile and name . the guy knows the exact name and account since he traded with him and then added me because apparently the guy removed him after he scammed him