1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198073533937 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strik3r, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26127284
    check history you wont find anything about him giving me an item. simple as that.
  2. The International 5

The International 5 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56634104
    ya , gifrt history if they see using their contacts they ll know i gave u the gift
  3. The International 5

Steam:
    add me in steam
  4. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    he made it right by giving me back the item. so im not that mad but i still had to go though all this for no reason.
  5. The International 5

Steam:
    same with me.. i gave u an extra immortal... i ll be glad if all this get over..
  6. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    he still is trying to say he gave me the golden luna which i never got, he traded me his extra blue luna he didnt have a gift duration on because the duration of the one i gave him is still up till the 11th so he did right by giving me back the same item i gifted him but he is stil claiming that he sent me the item that i never got.

Attached Files:

7. The International 5

Steam:
    whatever i just learned i have to take screenshot for whatever trade i do even if it is for 2 usd or less. Thanks for teaching me a lesson.. glad it got over with this... and ty for spoiling my image but i got to say there are still people who trust me even with paypal as always ..

glad it got over between us..
  8. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    so this is stteled then @ striker pls write cancle report or smthn like tht claimin tht u received ur items back and let the person go clean of this report
  9. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    Cancel the Report, he did give me the item, but he claimed he sent me the item when in my pic i posted the golden luna is on the top row of items so he still had it, just saying.
  10. The International 5

Steam:
    zzz i had 2, you knew...
  11. The International 5

Steam:
  12. The International 5

Steam:
    h
    i admin, I really appreciate you look into this and clear me with this issue.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hard to prove gift history for such a item isn't it I would think.
  14. The International 5

Steam:
    even if that's the case, I already gave him the second luna golden and even he told that here. it's been two years and I think what I did was right and even the accuser publicly said I gave him second golden luna. kindly please close this issue for me and yes happy TI7 in two days :)
  15. The International 5

Steam:
    thanks for the reply, above thread the OP said cancel the report, pls look into it. I really hope I get justice
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't just cancel reports on demand - Do you have any proof you sent the user the TWO gifts mainly the first one?
  17. The International 5

Steam:
    I totally understand your point. As you can read from my comments from the first page, no one would have any idea to take screenshots of all the trades that we do. while I still believe he consumed it for two levels.

As far as the second immortal, OP himself acknowledged that he received the luna golden gift from me with proof on earlier comments.

Also I would like to add I was lvl 1000 during TI5 and was actively into trading and I would not risk my profile getting black marked over a 3$ item while I spent around $400 actually on the original compendium.

I am level 1000 again this year but do not intend to trade for gifts but if I do, I ll take this thread as a learning and take screenshots of all my trades if soemthin like this had to happen.

I wouldn't argue my case for over two years in this thread if I am at the wrong. i don't do other ppl wrong for I believe in doing right, so I want to make my name clear and hence still writing in this thread.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Still didn't help my question.. any proof that either gift was sent?
  19. The International 5

Steam:
    I don't have the proof for the first one - never thought someone would do like this.

Second gift - there is proof. OP himself acknowledged in the above comment and told I gifted him and he "received" it.
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to age of report, lack of evidence etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.