1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198176081957 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ★JayZ I Trading★, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ★JayZ I Trading★

★JayZ I Trading★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92028534
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198176081957

Victim profile: 76561198144322797

What happened? Description:
    Ken kept on constantly messaging me about my new items, in this case it was a Dragon Lore. I don't constantly talk to him, but I have general conversations, however he asked me for a favor today which was sharking for his Karambit Case Hardened.
    On his profile now, it says "i was trolling a friend and he reported me for scamming. I DONT ACTUALLY SCAM PEOPLE LMAO", but it's pretty obvious that he had intentions of scamming someone. I knew Ken for a while from a competitive game, however I don't often talk to him.
    He most likely transferred his items to a new account now, however all his alts can be found by doing CTRL+F and just typing in Ken
    After I've informed him that I was going to report him, he just removed me​

Provide Evidence:
    First 2 photos are just the chat and the last one is the profile​

Attached Files:

2. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107908114
    Hi, this report is made out for me asking a friend to "shark" for me. I didn't understand what sharking was, and was unaware that asking for a friend to do this was an offense. I'm sorry for not understanding that, but I've never scammed anyone before and obviously I'm not gonna do this again, #plznoban
  3. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    1. Seems pretty dumb considering that you are a decently experienced trader and you purposely asked me to offer my knife+adds which is obviously sharking. How would you feel if someone told you that they've been offered much more for there knife when it's worth much less?
    2. New scammers are always coming out everyday ;)
    In the chat you said "i give up on being moral" which obviously states that you know this is sharking
  4. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    i have about 30 trades and 250 hoours, im not very experienced in trading. I just know prices, thats about all :(
  5. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    "i give up on being moral"
    Obviously admitting that you give up on legitimately trading.
    You have many alts which can have trades and hours.
  6. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    i only trade skins from my alts to my main account, they are just smurfs I use to play the game with lower ranked friends, and all of them have low hours
    i said "i give up on being moral" out of stupidity, If I knew that that was an offense, i wouldnt have said any of that stuff.
  7. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    Definitely, I love it how your acting like a stupid 12 year old now considering the fact that you just had a scam report opened on you
    Whenever I talked to you, you acted much more mature and smart, not too dumb
  8. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    i act smart and mature because i am for my age. i am a 14 year old kid who knows how to write well-written sentences. :(
    i
  9. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    I honestly don't feel like arguing with you anymore, we'll just let SteamRep decide
  10. Bunkai_Bry

Bunkai_Bry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53316267
    Hey, I don't know you, but I know ken. Ken is a 14 year old boy (not trying to give away information here) that has a really f✿✿✿ed up sense of humor and likes to talk about f✿✿✿ed up s✿✿✿ all the time. He literrally makes jokes like this all the time. He says things that are suspicious and wierd because he thinks it is funny. Trust me, we have been best friends for a long time and he would never scam someone. He has never done anything like that in his life. I have been trading ken's items for awhile and I am an experienced trader. I recently traded Ken's previous knife to this case hardened and Ken loved it so much that he wanted to keep it. He has kept this knife for awhile and has tried to trade it for a long time. As all traders know, case hardened knifes are very hard to trade with due to the argument among prices of patterns. Ken, as a joke, one day told me that he is going to do all this s✿✿✿ just to sell his knife, but he never did. If he knew what "sharking" is, he never would have made any sort of joke about it. The thing is... Ken never actually did anything wrong. He proposed that he wanted to do it (jokingly), but he never even did it. This is one of the stupidest submissions I've ever read. Why don't you actually report someone for scamming instead of wasting the steam rep's time with making this post about some 14 year old kid saying that he wants you to post an illegitimate offer on his item. Nobody even commited anything bad. All he was doing was saying that he was so done in trying to sell his knife. "It's a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard".
  11. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    and btw isnt "sharking" a business tactic? how could that be illegal?
  12. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    Like you've stated, Ken is your best friend and you've known him. Best friends will stick up for best friends, it's normal, however in this case he's just making you defend him. This is just a another excuse brought to you by his friend, nor does he make it sound jokingly in anyway. I request that you and Ken's friends stay out of this and let SteamRep decide this as it's getting to a pain in the ass to reply to everyone of these bullshit excuses.
  13. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
  14. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Bumping doesn't help your report get processed any faster. Until it gets processed, it will be linked on his profile, helping to warn others.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  15. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    Alright thanks for the information!
  16. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    What is the average wait time for a case to be evaluated?
  17. Salmon

Steam:
    It really varies. Different admins take on different games and types of scams, so it depends how busy those admins are.
  18. ✪ Ken

✪ Ken New User

Steam:
    And I'm also wondering, is there any alert that will notify me once this case has been evaluated?
  19. Salmon

Steam:
    An admin will post and let you know.
  20. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam: