1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198083143034 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Эрон дон дон, Jun 6, 2015.

1. JFK

JFK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:15446108
    @new scammer http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083143034

Look image u want trade f✿✿✿✿✿✿ 4 keys for chest nr. 2 Immo.
    Then he did add u say hello told u Black Nigh.. - 4 Keys and u f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer did say "yes".
    U did accept f✿✿✿✿✿✿ trade and want it, look again.
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ Epic moment here u blame victim: "Hello. I see this guy doing absolutly anything to ban me. Note that i have never said to him that I will give 4 keys for the Night Stalker set,....".
    For last time u did scam. I did mark u scam move for u.
    For me 100% bann. 2 years Account high rep is easier to scam.

And before u start to discuss here look image and think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61438653
    There is no conversation/trade history screenshot between me and that person, so you cant know what happened.

The fact that you agreed to retreive your acusation after i pay you the keys, and now trash talking me throu other steam accounts, proves that you are just an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and i will take care of that.
  3. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43747934
    Conditions are met.
    We agreed on the keys. I have to it claims no more.
    I got the keys and to me from you I don't need anymore, have done as you said: I wrote to the admin d2lounge and sent you the screenshots also confirm that the keys are. This user JFK I do not know, do not me to blame.
  4. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    Now everything depends on the administrators. I asked them to remove the report by reporting my first message, but it all depends on their decision. From you I don't want anymore. In this topic I'm not going back, I got the keys and have fulfilled the conditions. Further, as administrators decide. I don't want talking with you. Good bye.
  5. JFK

JFK New User

Steam:
    I don't blame but think about if u don't report him would u get ur keys back ???
    Just care.
  6. JFK

JFK New User

Steam:
    Look my picture is that "There is no conversation".
    Stupid scammer.
  7. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    I got the keys, but he continues to think that all who write here are my accounts :)
  8. JFK

JFK New User

Steam:
    Did I say "stupid scammer" ???
    Good for u keys are back ;)
  9. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Screepeepsbobbyboobie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80093102
    LOL Busted. :D You may have settled this with this trader but what of the other traders you've scammed? Hmm??
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Эрон дон дон,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items. We need to see that you received the items.

We do need to see at least 2 days before and after the trade.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
  12. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    Steam problems, the pictures of the items are missing.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I need the victim's screenshot.
  14. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    @Tio José das Vacas

And if he is not coming here again? I get banned because he stoped using the site?
  15. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    The trade is complete, the keys received, no complaints. At the moment I do not have access to the PC, took a screenshot of the history of inventory with a tablet. Will this do?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
  16. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

17. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Ashwaq Repayment is not a guarantee that a report will be closed. Because of your attempt to use repayment as leverage to pressure the victim into taking down their report, your overall abusive attitude towards the victim, and the fact that you haggled the repayment down from the original agreed upon price, I am inclined to believe you have absolutely no remorse for what you did here. Rather, it's clear the only thing you care about is your recent Dota 2 Lounge ban, and had you not been banned you'd still have the victim's items and probably even troll them some more. Because of your behavior, I cannot justify taking the risk you might pull the same thing with someone else. As such, you have received a BANNED tag.

@Эрон дон дон, your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Salmon likes this.