1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198105794158 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by RxMxAxE, Jun 14, 2015.

1. RxMxAxE

RxMxAxE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45611031
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105794158

Victim profile: 76561198051487791

What happened? Description:
    I found him on dota2lounge.com. He wanted to trade arcanas for community sets. He then tried to get more and more items from me. he asked for some immortals and since the sets are not that worth like arcanas I traded him two immortals and he said he gives me the arcanas afterwards. He made excuses that he can´t trade today (13.06.2015) so we waited til today (14.06.2015). He changed his name and pic and steam profile. Also his steam url address. I asked him about and it seemed legit. Again he tried to get more and more items from me than the deal was. I said no. Finally I gifted him the rest of the sets. Then he went offline and blocked communication. He changed his name again (Q P -> Method -> LetMePlay). Then he made fun of it in the chat and so he was gone.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots show that we have been friends and afterwards not and that he changed his name. They show his inventory with the sets and my trade history and I have more shots of the complete chat log but I can only upload 15. I asked him some stuff....where he comes from, how old he is...some small talk. I think how he made fun about it at the end says enough. If more evidence is needed, let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Gifts dedicated in accused inventory.

Attached Files:

3. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @RxMxAxE

Can you please upload parts of the chatlog where the full trade terms are being discussed?
  4. RxMxAxE

RxMxAxE New User

Steam:
    Sure. Here they are. He posted a trade offer on dota2lounge.com that he wanted the sets from the collector´s cache. That´s a new treasure in dota. And he would give the Lina and the Shadow Fiend arcanas for them. Like I said, he then tried to get more and more items from me. Since aracnas are much more worthy then this sets I gave him the Soul Diffuser and the Blade of Tears via normal steam trade. As you can see. This sets from the treasure can only be gifted. So the deal then was all the sets from the treasure (11 sets) + the two immortals for the Lina and Shadow Fiend arcanas. It´s little bit hard to see from the chat, because he wanted more and more and we tried to make new deals and stuff and finally it should have been like I mentioned.

Attached Files:

5. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    Thanks.
  6. RxMxAxE

RxMxAxE New User

Steam:
    No problem. So, I am wondering, what happens next. I mean....gifting is on my own risk. Is there anything you can do?
    And another question: how does this middleman thing work? Next time I would like to use it.^^ Can I just add you on steam or something?

Greetz
  7. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:

He's been marked as evidence was provided. Yes you can add me on Steam for MM.