1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ask A SteamRep Staff Member

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Xenophobia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    All I can do is "Like" your post although I don't really enjoy doing that but everytime I +REP someone, someone else gets all upset so have a rare "LIKE" from HD cause that s✿✿✿ was funny.
    Lava likes this.
  2. Fancy Predator(G.O.D)

Fancy Predator(G.O.D) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47713893
    Oh man you the real mvp,dony worry about the links ive been double checking all sorts of stuff,like a terminator now cuz im paranoid i can scan them quickly and tell its phising link and REPORTED!1!1!1!1!1!1

THANKS-A-LOT
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I would like your response to this but you taunt for cookies. So no likes for you.
    Salmon likes this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    All your cookies belong to us.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Spawnraven

Spawnraven New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63629956
    Hi, I would like to know if you take evidence from steamgifts.com as well? There is proof there and the guy has been permanently banned there but he's a menace on the steam forums

A common tactic is opening tons of threads offering free keys but when he adds you he demands stuff for his "free keys". I don't have proof on this but a user has posted a chat log on a thread, though not a actual picture snapshot. Thanks alot
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Sounds like an issue for the site itself to deal with. That someone has a "free keys" thread or w/e doesn't mean that particular trade is for this. If this is Activation Keys that one has to activate on Steam, we're really NOT dealing with that shenanigans for the keys can have been used by the giver or receiver on a alt account, and we cannot test them etc. Just would not work. I've seen practices where "admins" where MMing those activation keys with Teamviewer remote desktop etc, but thats really against our policies.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Spawnraven

Spawnraven New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63629956
    Okay, thanks for your response, much appreciated
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. darthfather

darthfather New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72114308
    Hello, I've been having a problem with the following report of mine:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-darthfather-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.50893/
    The problem is that it's been there for 2 years (since Dec 2013) and it's been causing issues on my trading, like bans on other sites that were about a "report on steamrep".
    I could appeal myself but I need to clear this report off my profile. I don't know if I deserve a caution or a ban from SR here, but I've seen they're both appealable, please note I don't blame any admins/moderators for this incident.
    Also, I've seen others have the same problem on the forums, sorry if I make you have to repeat this but I don't think waiting would work.
    Thanks in advance
  9. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    I've archived the report since it doesn't have the required info, that being said I would be very careful with your trading in the future.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. |MYR| NASTY

|MYR| NASTY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89498212
    how long it gonna take for admins to review my report ?
  11. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    SteamRep has 25,000+ reports, the staff are going as fast as they can, come reports can take as long as 1-2 years.
    |MYR| NASTY likes this.
  12. |MYR| NASTY

|MYR| NASTY New User

Steam:
    may be by that time it came i be died lol. i lost my knife worth of more then 1000
  13. |MYR| NASTY

|MYR| NASTY New User

Steam:
    only the good thing is i got that knife for free
  14. fb. Ryno?

fb. Ryno? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46117925
    Where can I repeal an "accepted" report. I'm not tagged, but I would like to have some things from my past dealt with. It is an archived report.
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We don't remove reports. I don't know why it's marked as accepted and you aren't tagged though.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    note:

Hidden Content:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. Migge

Migge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28313
    some tried to deceive me with faked price-check-screenshot in go-lounge. should i open a thread to report him? i have full evidence.
    after that he deleted all his trades and offers.
    http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=90989983
    "Get_Riced".
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    give the account page link... who?
  19. Migge

Migge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28313
  20. Migge