1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198067239038 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Invictimos, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92782687
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067239038

Victim profile: 76561198145831102

What happened? Description:
    I met this trader on a TF2 Valve Server called Joe Lee. He wanted to buy my Strange Prof. KS Diamond Botkiller Rocket Launcher for a Unusual Exquisite Rack with Terror Watt ( I was extremely shocked at the offer - it was that good at a huge overpay ). I immediately traded him, but also realized that his Unusual was wrapped in a gift box, meaning that it cannot be traded. Since he had more +rep than me on his steam profile, he requested for me to go first. Once I gave him my rocket launcher, he immediately disconnected and went on mobile steam without gifting me the unusual hat. He told me that his mum had told him to turn his computer off, so I arranged a time at 2 PM to trade with him tomorrow.

The next day, I went online, saw that he was also online playing TF2, so I asked him if he can do the trade now. He said that he wanted an additional Merc's Muffler, which he thought was made of genuine quality, but in reality, was in normal quality. After he realized that the quality on the Merc's was normal, he insisted that I put in a key instead of the Merc's. He also told me that after I gave him the key, the unusual will be gifted to me.

After I gave him the key he wanted, he immediately blocked me and turned his profile settings to private.​

Provide Evidence:
    Since the maximum amount of images I could attach to this file is 15, I have decided to put all of my images as evidence on my imgur album. The attached file is just there for show, please look at the imgur album for actual evidence.

THE EVIDENCE: http://imgur.com/a/vEKTq

Please note that some of these pieces of evidence were captured at different times due to the trading dates. Some were captured on the first day, some were captured on the second day of the trade. PLEASE TAKE A CAREFUL LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF EACH PIECE OF EVIDENCE - IT SHOWS WHAT TIME IT WAS CAPTURED!

Attached Files:

2. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    Also, just a note: The piece of evidence regarding the Mann. Co Supply Crate Key was NOT fully updated at the capture time.
  3. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    And sorry - the pieces of evidence were not arranged in order.
  4. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum. External links are not reliable.
  5. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    No problem.
    PART 1

Attached Files:

6. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
  7. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    The new pictures I've posted should serve my purpose well.
  8. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53486655
    hello , i am not a scammer.I block you because i think you worried too much and talk a lot .thats annoying!Also the gift wrap is not tradeable until now .It needs to be tradeable that i can send you .after the second day .i add you but you don't online and i cant explain to you.Everyone here can see that message. I will give the unusual to you invivtimos.please add me .everyone can look at my inventory .if its tradeable ,but i havent sent to him.value banned me .
  9. Balloonicorn Jr.

Balloonicorn Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47149034
    If that's not complete BS, I don't know what is. Disregarding the crude English (which, to be fair, is no one person's fault) all of that is a lie and actually can be used as further evidence against you. Good luck, mate.
  10. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
  11. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    Hello, my dear post. Here is MORE evidence!
    Mann Co Key: http://backpack.tf/item/3572265302
    My Rocket Launcher: http://backpack.tf/item/3602685894
    Both items are no longer in Joe's inventory, but have been traded to someone else.

Also, I will not accept Joe's FR, since he did attempt to scam be twice. Also, I want to make sure he gets marked as a scammer for commiting these ludicrous scams.
  12. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    why you say this is a lie?the trade is actually not finished.If i give him that unusual that can prove i am not scamming?i just can give him late because the gift wrap isnt tradeable until 2nd august.also i add him for a while but he still outline .i cant explain to him
  13. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    so you dont accept the unusual ?
  14. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    i havent said you havent given me the items but i know i still cannot give you.why cant add me for a talk.
  15. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    At least I know you're now a "steam user" that has been doing 2 attempted scams. ( Sadly they worked. )

Also, every message you post here now is being screenshotted by me. Even if you do decide to remove them, I can upload them at any time. :)

Attached Files:

16. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    so how i do then that you cancel it
  17. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    until finished the trade?
  18. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    Point is, I'm not going to trade with you now since you successfully pulled off two scams.
    I'm going to stop talking to you now, and I will leave everything here.
    Hopefully, all of Joe's messages will be used as evidence against him.
  19. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    but can just add friend?i won't trade with you.Only send the gift until its tradeable. why you just want to report?i give the items late but get banned from steam ?thats not reasonable.i cant do anything to solve the problems?
  20. ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero)

ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48263858
    So you would rather not potentially receive the item you were promised & let him get marked rather than him making amend for his mistake (there's also the fact that he appears to be new-ish trading but I'm not going to worry about that for now)

If you're worried about him trying to scam you while having a conservation eventually leading to him giving it to you, just send him a trade offer. He has a trade offer link on his profile & I getting a huge impression that you don't know that gift wrapped items are tradable through steam trades. In fact, you could of 1:1 the Rocket Launcher for the wrapped unusual there & then rather than you giving your Rocket Launcher first then him giving you the unusual but that's in the past now & you need to remember this in the future.

Look, his willing to give you what he promised during the trade agreement so just send him a trade offer with the link on his profile for the wrapped unusual. Worst case scenario, he declines, you post him declining it screenshot, he gets marked & you never have to worry about this report again. So honestly, I think it's better than never getting your item.

Would you mind telling us what the second one is? I can only seem to find this SteamRep report & so it would be helpful reference material.