1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198148560923 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Examples1234, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Examples1234

Examples1234 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65478785
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198148560923

Victim profile: 76561198091223299

What happened? Description:
    I met a guy off of csgolounge who sounded like he was legit. He said that he was going to get on his mom's account to send me money. He sent me money we traded items all that good stuff. After awhile I grew suspicious because he started using different paypal accounts. I look at the location and saw that one was in Texas and the other in the UK. I stopped sending him items and asked where all the accounts were from and where he got them. He said he didn't even know the people and grew angry because I refused to give him his items. A chargeback popped up and I asked if it was him, he said he didn't even know that guy. He said he didn't send that money, which he did and I know... Here is a pastebin with our whole conversation. He has since deleted me and blocked me. I have reported him to steam, paypal, and many other sites and places.

Yes I was stupid and should've realized before all this happened. It's the first time I have ever seen someone use stolen accounts to purchase items from me. Here is our talk http://pastebin.com/3Wagft8P .​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. BOKOTY 2

BOKOTY 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88023781
    Same here

Attached Files:

3. Examples1234

Examples1234 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65478785
    You are still losing money, but I have lost over $400 worth of items. You are only $45 in the hole... Now I also have a PayPal balance lock so I can't add/spend money, until all this gets resolved. I know I am not getting any of the money or the items back. So I just have to sit here and wait and watch all these people chargeback and reverse payments. Hurts my eyes to watch.