1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198106585253 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MovingTargetTez, Aug 6, 2015.

1. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26345660
    I would also like to point out that the user known as †.DeAtH.† is also friends with the scammer. The very user who messaged on here trying to ruin this thread. Surely this is enough evidence to get this scammer trade banned.

Attached Files:

2. Monoetius

Monoetius New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73159762
    provide the chat log of our chat not the chat log of you and the trader you said i scam because you can edit it in paint, i block you because you are annoying and harassing me you insist that i'm a scammer, and is that right that if you saw new immortal in my inventory you will call it "more scammed immortal" !? wow! provide evidence before saying it's scammed items i trade them 4 ti5 immortals : 1 extremely rare immortal and i don't have a post in my d2l!! what the hell are you just to frame up someone you will do anything, btw you add me because you want to trade and you want me to go first and i decline i unfriend you and you add me again and said i'm a scammer WOW and you will wonder why i block you?!! why you did't take a screenshot of our early chat? :) nice one bro
  3. Monoetius

Monoetius New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73159762
    and †.DeAtH.† is my 3 day old friend he add me because he want to tell me about this post !

Attached Files:

4. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    I have already uploaded our chatlog it is on the first page. Unblock me and i'll gladly upload the chat log again.
    But seeing as you're now here, would you care to upload screenshots of your trade history. Would also care to explain why every person I have contacted is also confirming that you have scammed them?
    p.s edit chat log in Paint........ are you really that stupid.
    I look forward to your response, especially your trade history.
    Hell add me again, would be interesting to see your gift history on Dota 2 Reborn.
  5. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Would also like to point out that the user has closed down all of his Dota2Lounge trade threads, almost conveniently as he obtained Golden Bashers from Dragonic23.
    I have added him and am awaiting his response.
    The trade was made on Monday 10th August. Feel free to show your trade history for that day too.

Attached Files:

6. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Addition, I have spoken to Dragonic23 and he has also confirmed that he was scammed by this user.
    Here is the chatlog.

Attached Files:

7. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    I am awaiting your response.
    More so as you have also been found to have scammed Dragonic23
  8. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    banned on Dota2lounge ty
  9. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    further more the user named †.DeAtH.† is an alt of the accused
  10. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Thank you. Just a shame the user has made so much profit from people that were scammed. Come September all of this will have been sold. I'll inform the victims that he was banned on dota2lounge. I have filled many other reports of the same nature.
  11. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Hi i'd like to inform you that the trader formerly known as Seis, Monoetius and Coelius is now sending items across to the alt account he has. Will only be a matter of time before he gifts all of the scammed items tot he alt account to then sell.
    I don't know what powers you have but surely there is enough evidence to get this account trade banned before he sells everything.
    Included proof of items been gifted (as I added †.DeAtH.† and he accepted) from the account which is now called Xeion.

Attached Files: