1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198108088139 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Belle.syn/slayer, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Belle.syn/slayer

Belle.syn/slayer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47857046
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198108088139

Victim profile: 76561198055979820

What happened? Description:
    Im Selling my items in dota 2 the 2 arcana lina and crystal maiden for 58dollars and this man added me and talked to me i saw his profile level 3 with friends and rep comments in his profile but suddenly after the transaction i offer the 2 arcana to him and he say he will send the money western union he will give me trace number 10digit but suddenly he gave his info and the trace number he gave is fake he must trade ban to this community im poor already yet my items gone​

Provide Evidence:
    the evidence are the chat transactions he gave a fake trace number of western union that is supposed to be 10 digits
    and he blocked me

he must block trade ban and ban account to this community my 2 precious items gone those 2 items give by my girlfriend what the hell i want to cry >_<​

Attached Files:

2. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    he must ban >_< i cannot reclaim my item anymore >_<
  3. $ Luke |Buy and Sell $

$ Luke |Buy and Sell $ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73911205
    Hi. I think you had been dealing with an impersonator, And yeah i dont talk like that on every deal i made. I wont be convincing that i am a legit and a trusted seller/buyer since it depends on my dealers. And i dont use steam offer on my deal. I prefer trading through chat for fast transactions. Hoping steamrep admin will archieve this post. Thank you and Godbless :)
  4. Cha-La-Head-Cha-La

Cha-La-Head-Cha-La New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42838230
    If its an impersonator why did they link your profile and not the impersonators? Very fishy m8, u need to get some evidence together, maybe printscreen your trade history?
  5. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    how dare u say that ur the one who give fake western union number and u wnat rep f✿✿✿ u
  6. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    irs not impersonator the one who commented there ^ he is the real one
  7. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    thats the trade history better look i gave arcana just for money via western union but he gave me fake tracking number f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿✿shit
  8. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    then how about this? i gave my 2 arcana but in the end he give a fake western union account dont pretend dude i know u have i rep but u scam me in a trickiest way u gave a fake western union track code to me imagine wester union code with dashes? wester only has 10 digits f✿✿✿✿✿✿ b✿✿✿✿
  9. Belle.syn/slayer

Steam:
    f✿✿✿ u very
    much ur the one who scam me i gave my 2 arcana but u gave fake western union track number b✿✿✿✿
  10. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @$ Luke |Buy and Sell $

Considering you added her and removed her on your FL on the day this happened (and she provided trade history showing item transfer) I find it highly unlikely that someone impersonated you.

@Belle.syn/slayer

Can you please provide the inventory history showing the item transfer.

Attached Files:

11. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    • The user was previously banned by Steamrep and/or one of our partner communities.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.
    Regards.