1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198129963541 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fableboy10, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fableboy10

Fableboy10 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33707769
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129963541

Victim profile: 76561198237466768

What happened? Description:
    So this Mandikofficial guy adds me from csgolounge.com, by my trade I had posted for my Falchion Fade. He asks me how much I wanted my knife for. Now, keep in mind that this guy's profile is high level, very high level friend. 30 pages of steam comments of +rep for Paypal trades. Stupid me thought that all his legitimate looks made him seem trustworthy. I had made this trade at about 11:00 PM and I was really tired. We talk for a while then we come to a set price. I sent him my knife like an idiot thinking I could trust him. He then proceeds to remove me from his friend's list and set his profile to private for about a few hours. Now I know what you're thinking "omg this idiot". I guess my greed got to me as the price was good.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Fableboy10

Fableboy10 New User

Steam:
    By the way, this is my second account for my CSGO smurf.
  3. Fableboy10

Fableboy10 New User

Steam:
    UPDATE: He just permanently set his profile to private and he deleted his Facebook page.
  4. Fableboy10

Fableboy10 New User

Steam:
    His profile is no longer private, and he traded his items to another account.
  5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Fableboy10

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (paypal history, unedited full screen screenshots ...).
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.