1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Asking for an update/edit for the Trading With Scammers Rule.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Burk very angry, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    I will be blunt myself. We do want feedback on everything we do and are open to changes. However, while this is an open discussion, I will not tolerate anymore personal attacks towards anyone. If what is being said will not contribute to the active topic at had, then simply do not say it.

This is a warning to all and not targeted at and specific individual. Failure to comply will result in one very pissed Penguin.

Now, give good constructive arguments to either side of the discussion and continue to try to help improve the community.
  2. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    Just saying, I posted a thread on asking if there were ways on updating the rules with trading with scammers, you on the other hand don't care how many trades someone makes or they need to be punished because they should've taken more than a minute to do a thorough background check on everyone they trade. I do appreciate discussion, but when you are telling people to shut up because they think differently from you then that's messed up.
  3. Penguin The Fluffy

Steam:
    Topic locked due to failure to comply with the terms given for it to remain open. The topic can be brought back up IF and ONLY IF there are no arguments between the people debating. Constructive criticism is one thing, arguing like children is another.

You want to see change, present a reasonable argument in a well thought out and constructive manner. If you disagree with the presented information present it in the same manner. Leave your personal thoughts on one another out of it.

I don't want to see another who can be the biggest a✿✿✿✿✿✿ contest. Because I will win every time.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    umm, hi?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Steam:
    Hello you make for a strong opponent the competition is welcome.
    Roudydogg1 and Salmon like this.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    :D;):rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.