1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198110045157 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Elle Christof, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4462033
    if you want i have more than reports to be create on your violation! you are trading for almost 3 years, but you did not READ the policies on trading? what the hell are you from? lol my account is almost 10 years! did you?
  2. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    you are defending yourself without even knowing your steps!
  3. Espionage Dealer

Espionage Dealer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74889714
    Steps? There is no steps in trading. Actually there is. Get product and pay or vice versa.

"if you want i have more than reports to be create on your violation! you are trading for almost 3 years, but you did not READ the policies on trading? what the hell are you from? lol my account is almost 10 years! did you?"

Barely understandable. "What the hell are you from?" Actually I'm from the US. Not from China.
  4. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    My question is. Why you did not send me the money ? but you sold my keys. Did not accept my trade offer request to get my keys back ? if you are not able to pay because you don't have your money.
  5. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    so i will make a better question and much easier. where is my 200keys now?
  6. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    Sold. Money is used for college books.. etc. So I guess thanks for the keys?

It's obvious that you want this thread to go through and by all means, more power to ya. You don't want to get repaid after I said that I would gather the money.

Let me put it in chinese.
    我将采集到的钱,报答你。
  7. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    Okay good for you. go back to school and make a better future. Take a look what's on outside and insides schools and prepare yourself to become responsible in the near future. Good Luck! I'm happy for you. :)
  8. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    What? I don't pretend to be stuck behind a computer selling keys my whole life. Although I'm sympathetic... I don't feel any towards you. Laughed when you said responsibility in a video game/steam. Woah, life hit me hard there. :D
  9. Elle Christof

Elle Christof New User

Steam:
    Take responsibility at all times. Not just in real life, but towards the community. What i mean is, if you can take responsibilities it means that where ever you are outside or inside the world we meant, we are always be called EXCEPTION!
  10. Espionage Dealer

Steam:
    Adding a wrong BTC address into the payment is apparently bad responsibility. I told you to contact me if the first payment failed and you never did. After the second one, you NEVER replied. Not my fault, I couldn't have known.

Responsibility: the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something.
    责: 国家或事实的存在承担责任或责备的东西。