1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198012816127 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DaCheesePootisMan, Sep 8, 2015.

1. DaCheesePootisMan

DaCheesePootisMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36705732
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012816127

Victim profile: 76561198033677193

What happened? Description:
    I sent 115 euros to his email, [email protected]. After I sent it to him, he started ignoring me and I went to sleep after getting no reply. Then, I'm pretty sure he blocked me as he is offline even though his profile is ingame.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately I do not have the full chat window as he blocked me after I went to sleep.​

Attached Files:

2. RAD | terrorist pepe

RAD | terrorist pepe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26275199
    First of all that is not my email/paypal.

This guy tried to scam me and now is trying to get me banned.
    So i have on my csgolounge description that i wont go first, so people know that before adding me, this guy adds me tells me that he is interested on my karambit and my cyrex. I say that for both skins i am looking for around 115€ in total.
    He says that he will pay but keeps telling me that i have to go first, I keep telling him that i wont trust anyone and will not go first.
    He then starts calling me scammer because i will just get the money and run. And threatens me that he will report me to SteamRep.
    After that i started ignoring him.
    He then sends a trade offer for my karambit and cyrex for nothing, where he says in the description that he paid me 115€ but i didnt replied (when i didnt even gave my paypal email to him). Thats when i did block him.

I came here to see if he actually reported me and i see this post.
    From what i see it seems that this guy created a fake email and a paypal account with information from my steam profile (real name, nickname and country).

Thanks, André "RAD" Santos.
  3. DaCheesePootisMan

Steam:
    Lmao, you’re the first scammer that I’ve encountered that actually tries to prove himself innocent. First of all, “He says that he will pay but keeps telling me that i have to go first, I keep telling him that i wont trust anyone and will not go first. He then starts calling me scammer because i will just get the money and run. And threatens me that he will report me to SteamRep. After that i started ignoring him.”, this statement is completely false. I have never called you a scammer and never even mentioned any threats in the Steam Chat. Since you did not post any images or photos as evidence, you have nothing to back it up, meaning what you said cannot be proven and is a lie. And yeah, you gave me your email. After the first time I tried to send the money failed, you said it was radgames088 when I entered radgames008.

I created a fake account? I can go on skype or any livestream any day to prove to the admin that it is my legit account with my legit paypal account and item history. My paypal account has multiple different payments over the course of months and years, which will prove my innocence. Nice try scammer, arguing with no evidence.
  4. RAD | terrorist pepe

Steam:
    "Nice try scammer, arguing with no evidence." From watching your screenshots, i can't see where did i gave you my email, maybe because i didn't? Oh yeah you went to sleep right. I guess you are arguing with no evidence as well.
    "I can go on skype or any livestream any day to prove to the admin that it is my legit account with my legit paypal account and item history." Cleaning up the browser history is not that hard, sharing screen/livestreaming proves nothing.

5. DaCheesePootisMan

Steam:
    Cleaning up the browser history? You can't forge the history of sent payments in a Paypal account, which are the dates. How is this cleaning up a browser history? Also, you can't delete the history of sent payments in Paypal, meaning that I didn't create a fake account at that time. So yes, having a screenshot of the payments actually do prove that the account is legit and that I sent you the money.

Also, I couldn't create a fake account since the email [email protected] is already taken. Are you saying you are not the owner of the email [email protected]?

I'm not even that mad that you scammed 115 Euros off me, since it's a really small amount. But trying to deny a legitimate report to clean up the Steam community? That's pretty sad and pathetic.
  6. RAD | terrorist pepe

Steam:
    I meant you can clean up the history where you access [email protected] email/paypal. You can prove your paypal is legit and you sent money to [email protected], but as i said, that email is not mine so there are no proofs that email is legit.
    You saying [email protected] is already taken, maybe because you created it?

"I'm not even that mad that you scammed 115 Euros off me, since it's a really small amount. But trying to deny a legitimate report to clean up the Steam community? That's pretty sad and pathetic."
    Now you not even mad? And im trying to deny a legitimate report? Your report is the one that makes no sense, your screenshots just show you sent the money to [email protected], they don't show anything else, maybe because you just trying to fake it.
    It is prety easy to create a brand new email/paypal, and send the money to it.

7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @DaCheesePootisMan, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.