1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 61422727 - (LexaN / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LexaN, Sep 12, 2015.

1. LexaN

LexaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61422727
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 61422727 (LexaN)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, im sorry of my bad english im from south america.
    This is my first time in this page, i didnt know of his existence until today, i was trying to enter csgo lounge for trade and a "Banned" banner appear in front of me, im pretty sure its because the guy who scamm my account in February of this year was doing bad things with my account.
    I was silly and click on a suspicious link and just take like 30 minutes to lose all my things and my account, now im trying to resolve all the problems this guys has generated to me and other people. I dont know what he has do actually with my account, but i can send you some pics of me talking with the steam support trying to recover my account, there is no much evidence i can show, because there is noy much more explaination. I was hijacked and i have no idea what this guy have do that deserves a ban, in the pic attached you can see the dates and just the confidential information was scratched.
    I hope we can resolve this problem together and you can help me, to keep trading and beting, two thing that ive been missing so much in the last months.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Ticket is dated too far after the report, why did you not make a ticket immediately?
  3. LexaN

LexaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61422727
    I didnt realize that i was banned until i enter csgolounge.com, and i didnt enter until the one month trade ban that i receive as soon as i recover my account was finished.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am not able to accept a ticket near 5 months after the offense, furthermore, the ticket (via rough web translation) does not expressly mention anything about a hijacking by support. I am declining the appeal for now but if you did create an earlier ticket and are able to provide it, I will allow a second appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**