1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198102161833 - (A.G. (BlackoutMenace) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blackout Menace, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Blackout Menace

Blackout Menace Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70948052
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198102161833 (A.G. (BlackoutMenace))

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No, i haven't.​

Appeal description:
    Hello. Here is first report where i have been mentioned. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.81294/ I post counter evidence but case was archived.
    Recently, another thread was made. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.81294/ and i was banner.

In screenshots i'm not me. My steam account has been stolen. I make ticket at steam to receive back my account, but hijacker try to scam people until i receive my account back. When my steam account was stolen i was left home. The hijacker just changed the password. Mail remained the same . When I got home (after few days ) I saw that I no longer had access to the account so I reset the password. When I logged on steamrep I saw that report and I gave the ticket to the items be returned steam to their really owner.

First report was made on 24th oct 2014 and i made on 25 th oct 2014 (after i arrived at home).

Here is evidence. (steam ticket and mail when i change my password). Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You did not include the entire ticket.
    Edit: your story also does not match the part of the ticket you did provide.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    How did you get your account back?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Yes, i get my account back when i arrive home because hijacker change password only, not email.
    I though the victim was scammed and i send ticket to steam to give item back but I look at my latest transactions and victim wasn't scam. Hijacker only trying to scam.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You still did not provide the complete ticket.
    You should consider providing your trade history for the week prior/upto and after the day of the offense.
  6. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Victim wasn't scam, hijacker only try this. (Look image). And i still post all ticket. I made ticket "1 Message by you on Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:47 " and steam response me at "3 Message by Support Tech Grant on Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:46 ". with this message: "Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

If you encounter a scammer, please report them from their Steam Community profile. To do so, click the 'More' drop down, select 'Report Violation' and choose 'Attempted Trade Scam'. All reports made are investigated by Steam Support.

If you have been scammed, Steam Support will not recover any items/gifts that you feel have been traded unfairly. It is your responsibility to verify that the contents of the trade are accurate and that you are trading with the correct user. There are no exceptions to this policy.

If you have recently traded for a fraudulent gift and it has been removed from your account, please respond with a screenshot of the trade from your trade history including the date, items and user you traded with.

For more information on how to avoid and prevent scams in the future, please read our Recommended Trading Practices:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8912-WEYU-8454

NOTE: If this issue is not related to scamming via Steam trading, please re-categorize your ticket to a more appropriate category and reply with further details." (Photo in my fisrt post). After that i close my ticket.

P.S. My post in ticket:
    Recently my steam account has been hjacked. In this time some steam trading offer has been sent at random user with mesage:
    "Steam Guard:Your account will be credited the amount of $25.00 USD, it will be available after the exchange.
    If you refuse the exchange amount will be refunded to the buyer.Sincerely
    administration SteamCommunity
    Pay: $25.00 USD

@Valve Payment Info:
    Registration number:B10980M
    VAT ID:LU25517916
    IBLT Number:25519716
    Transaction free:$25.00 USD
    Wallet Code:04FN0-P3AZA-ZBN2W

You will redeem this after trade session. Thank you!

After trade your Steam wallet is active add funds here http://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds

If a problem appears please contact https://support.steampowered.com/

© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Steam Wallet - Add Funds
    store.steampowered.com"

But not me sent this trade offer. If some person was scamed by this account in the last five days , I want the items to be returned to that person. I apologize for the problems created . Do not want to be trade-ban.

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english."

Attached Files:

7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, you still did not provide the full ticket, just re upload the entire ticket, make sure to include all the replies this time.
  8. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    You can screenshot ticket by pressing (CTRL + ALT + ᴾʳᶦᶰᵗ Which is located at the top)
    ˢᶜʳᶰ
    ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
    ˢʸˢᴿᑫ
  9. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Considering that he has screenshots earlier in this appeal, I'm pretty sure he knows how to take one.
  10. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    Oh, nvm then.
  11. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    I post all screen shots with ticket. Here is copy & paste:
    1 Message by you on Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:47
    Recently my steam account has been hjacked. In this time some steam trading offer has been sent at random user with mesage:
    "Steam Guard:Your account will be credited the amount of $25.00 USD, it will be available after the exchange.

@Valve Payment Info:

After trade your Steam wallet is active add funds here http://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds

© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Steam Wallet - Add Funds
    store.steampowered.com"

But not me sent this trade offer. If some person was scamed by this account in the last five days , I want the items to be returned to that person. I apologize for the problems created . Do not want to be trade-ban.

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
    Next Step:
    If you have encountered a scammer, please report them from their Steam Community profile. To do so, click the 'More' drop down, select 'Report Violation' and choose 'Attempted Trade Scam'.

If you have been scammed, Steam Support will not restore any items/gifts that have been traded. It is your responsibility to ensure you are receiving the correct items/gifts at the time of accepting the trade.
    2 Message by you on Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:51

@Valve Payment Info:

Steam Wallet - Add Funds
    store.steampowered.com"

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
    3 Message by Support Tech Grant on Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:46
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

If you encounter a scammer, please report them from their Steam Community profile. To do so, click the 'More' drop down, select 'Report Violation' and choose 'Attempted Trade Scam'. All reports made are investigated by Steam Support.

If you have been scammed, Steam Support will not recover any items/gifts that you feel have been traded unfairly. It is your responsibility to verify that the contents of the trade are accurate and that you are trading with the correct user. There are no exceptions to this policy.

If you have recently traded for a fraudulent gift and it has been removed from your account, please respond with a screenshot of the trade from your trade history including the date, items and user you traded with.

For more information on how to avoid and prevent scams in the future, please read our Recommended Trading Practices:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8912-WEYU-8454

NOTE: If this issue is not related to scamming via Steam trading, please re-categorize your ticket to a more appropriate category and reply with further details.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
  13. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Here is new photos with my steam ticket.

Attached Files:

14. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Somebody can solve this?
  15. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Here is all ticket!

Attached Files:

16. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Can someone solve this? Thanks!
  17. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Be patient.
  18. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    But my appeal is sience 12 sept., and i post all evidence is necesary. Cam someone tag an admin here?
  19. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Most appeals take up to two years to get processed.
  20. Blackout Menace

Steam:
    Two years? But i have scammer tag for nothing. :|