1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031473814 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★KingM★, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:122234591
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198031473814

Victim profile: 76561198204734911

What happened? Description:
    He said he would trade me Homeworld Remastered Collection CD-Key for my MInecraft Account which I gave to him then he hijacked it and blocked me on steam he should be reported and account should be banned from playing games. I know because as soon as he connected to a server to make sure it worked he went offline then blocked me I tried to add him back it said error connection with this user has been blocked. ._.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshot show chat messages between me and him message I got from mojang about my account being changed to scammer email and the final picture of when I tried to add him back it said he blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not an SR staff member, but I believe you'll need to add screenshots of the chat agreement.
  3. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    I'm new to steam rep I put the screenshot in the text file isn't that what I was supposed to do?
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    No, you don't need to put it in a text file. It might make people nervous to download it for fear of hijacking. Nor can you use links to third-party sites.
    May want to re-read the guide thread: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
  5. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
  7. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    I read the guide how can I screenshot them without using third party website do I just save screenshot to my PC?
  8. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    Nevermind here they are

Attached Files:

9. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    It been 10 days were yall at
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    There are 25000+ reports open. You'll have to be patient.
  11. ★KingM★

★KingM★ New User

Steam:
    Oh I am patient I just thought you didn't see my response
  12. GoldFi$h {SVK}

GoldFi$h {SVK} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41896130
    I'd like to add to this report, although thanks to the big timegap chatlogs are long gone I'm afraid (and with it any factual validity of anything I have to say, that's why I'm not making a new thread).

Around three months ago we made a deal, my MGS:V key + some sweeteners for a preorder key for Fallout 4 that would get delivered close to its release (as is often the case if you preorder key from a third-party online seller). Was fishy from the start now when I look back. He linked me his positive feedback on Amazon, that's about it. He was quite good at talking it through though, really convincing, didn't have any negative feedback on an old enough account with 100+ games, clean steamtrades reputation, clean steamrep reputation (this thread didn't exist yet). I don't usually fall for an average Joe, but with his attitude he really convinced me. After the deal was made and I gave him the key, we chatted for a while about everyday stuff and whatnot, seemed like a decent guy. And today he removed me from friendslist and blocked me. I regret I didn't make any screenshots back in the day, but seeing you steamrep people don't really deal with key trades (as far as I know), it would have been in vein anyway I guess. So this is just something to consider when dealing with him.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Under no circumstances do we handle any reports having to do with trading of any account - this report should have never lived this long.
    Also don't handle reports dealing with cd keys/game codes either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.