1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198148669663 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Sep 17, 2015.

1. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198148669663

Victim profile: 76561198031258757

What happened? Description:
    User agreed to let me use an item for gambling, I gave him 100 keys and he agreed. Took the items and ran.​

Provide Evidence:
    All proof in pics.​

Attached Files:

• gg.png
      gg.png
      File size:
      119.2 KB
      Views:
    • gg2.png
      gg2.png
      File size:
      115.2 KB
      Views:
    • gg3.png
      gg3.png
      File size:
      116.8 KB
      Views:
    • gg4.png
      gg4.png
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
    • gg5.png
      gg5.png
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:
    • gg6.png
      gg6.png
      File size:
      86.3 KB
      Views:
  2. н e ι ѕ e n в e r g

н e ι ѕ e n в e r g New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94201967
    What the hell man I offered you the fire serpent! If you would have just had a little bit of patience I was relogging from my alt to my main and in the space of 5 minutes you make a scam post about me giving me a bad name? I sent you the trade offer ages ago... you just need to accept it.

Here is my proof. To be honest I really feel like cancelling the trade after this, you should not make scam posts before people even have a chance to actually offer the trade!

[​IMG]
  3. н e ι ѕ e n в e r g

Steam:
    Also I would just like to point out I offered you many many times to give you the keys back because I did not have the inventory space because TF2 is capped at 50 slots but you kept pressing so I just went with it... is this really what happens when you try to do someone a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ favour.
  4. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    You removed me right away, on both accounts.

It wasn't the AK, it was a chroma 2 case -

Attached Files:

• gg7.png
      gg7.png
      File size:
      115 KB
      Views:
  5. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Looks liked you cleaned some friends and closed all CSGOlounge trades, should repay and we can archieve this. But doubt it, looks like a scammer.
  6. н e ι ѕ e n в e r g

Steam:
    WTF that clearly is not me. Who is Heisenberg fanboy? My steam name is just Heisenberg so why is it showing up as Heisenberg fanboy?

Thinking about it, why do you have so many scam reports? I actually think now you were trying to scam me...

"Can you stake me your fire serpent" Yeh like I'll just give some random person my fire serpent... f✿✿✿ it, £1.6 per key * 100 = £160 which is about as much as I paid for the serpent so just keep it, gamble it whatever you was planning to do. I'll just keep the keys.

Be VERY wary of this person. He might have a high level steam and tons of hours but he is a snake and will try to send you 50 keys for a fire serpent... and if that don't work he will just report you on steamrep to -neg your reputation. Complete snake.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    It's a nickname lol, then give the keys back.
  8. н e ι ѕ e n в e r g

Steam:
    I'm done dealing with you. First you ask for my fire serpent for free (scam attempt 1?) Then you try to get it for 50 keys when you explain to me that the steam inventory limit for TF2 is 50 items (Scam attempt 2?) Then you end up only giving me 100 keys which you thought was still £50 less than the gun was worth (Scam attempt 3?) Then when I offer to just give you the keys back which I did about 3 or 4 times you pressed me so much into accepting some other items that I didn't know the value of (Scam attempt 4?)

To anyone who reads this report. Make of it what you will but the screenshots of the text are VERY clear and I offered 4 or 5 times to give him the keys back because it was a lot more effort that it was worth really. I've sent him the trade offer for the fire serpent which has now been accepted! Still here he is trying to get the keys back as well.

If anything I'm actually down £50 because the fire serpent is worth more than £160 because it has quite low float value. Here is the proof that he actually accepted the fire serpent, thought I may as well include it also.

[​IMG]

If this guy comes to you for "help" do not trust him he is a snake.
  9. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Keep photoshopping and crop pictures, gonna surely help you in the end...

Attached Files:

• gg8.png
      gg8.png
      File size:
      294.4 KB
      Views:
  10. н e ι ѕ e n в e r g

Steam:
    I also just decided to streamrep search this guys profile.

Speaks volumes. Asking for fake rep lol? Yeh avoid this guy like the plague.

[​IMG]
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    No proof of giving me the AK or keys back - Faking pictures and go off-topic with irrelevant stuff. Will stop post here unless you admit and pay back.