1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198041029037 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by STINK NUGGETS, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9625654
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198041029037

Victim profile: 76561197979517037

What happened? Description:
    Found seller on CSGOLOUNGE.com and agreed to sell me FT AK Redline and MW Elemental Glock for $8 Paypal. After sending payment the seller blocked me and changed profile to private. Minutes later changes profile from private to unprivate.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have taken fullscreen screenshots to provide time stamps. Please let me know if any other documents are needed.​

Attached Files:

ROBOCOP likes this.
  2. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Screenshot shows that the items are in his inventory.

Attached Files:

3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I would highly recommend initiating a chargeback on your payment. Best of luck with your report.
  4. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Thanks for your suggestion. Is it possible to do a chargeback when the payment was sent as gift?
  5. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40381654
    No, because it's just that... a gift lol.
    You don't deserve it after your attempt to extort my anyways.
  6. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Your report about me being the scammer makes absolutely no sense. Not to mention zero evidence. I wonder why? Oh that's right because I have all the evidence. Why on Earth would I want to extort you? For what? The chat screenshot I provided shows you initiating the chat and ending the chat by blocking me. So where exactly is the part where I extort you?

All this effort to scam me $8? You're out of your mind.
  7. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    Yeah, because copying my profile onto an alt is hard.
  8. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    This was your report minutes after I posted my report about you. You accused me with zero evidence by saying "The person added me, wanting to buy betting skins. I refused to add after the transaction was completed, and he said he was going to report me, after we already reached a agreement. I didn't believe him, so I removed and blocked him. Will try and get chatlogs from where he started to extort me, I just hope mobile still has the cache, because I restarted steam for an update which closed all the logs."

So if you're saying after the transaction was completed, meaning I paid you and then you refused, that is true. Then you said that I was going to report you? How could I say something to you when you blocked me? Then you say you're going to get chat logs of me extorting you but your steam app on your mobile had an update? Why would you update after a transaction went bad? And even if there was a cache of the chat log, it would be exactly the same as the one I provided. o_O Your story makes so much sense. Well worth it for the $8...:rolleyes:
  9. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Do you know there is a link at the top of your profile with your steam ID in it? :rolleyes:
  10. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    LOL
    For one, I did not say I updated mobile. I blocked you after your plan to extort me was put into play. Steam auto restarts on PC after update, so I lost the logs. I'm trying to get mobile to work so I can see them. There's one hole in your plan, why did it take 4+ hours to make a report?
  11. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Why would anyone update after a bad transaction? Also there wasn't even a steam update. o_O You keep saying I was extorting you. Extorting what? You have no chat logs because you are a liar and you story makes zero logical sense. I'm wondering where did you get that it took me 4+ hours to make my report? Your last message to me was at 4:10 pm. After realizing you scammed me I took screenshots of every evidence I could take. This report was posted at 5:04 pm. That's under an hour. No idea where you got the 4+ hours...
  12. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    Obviously you're not in the steam beta then. It auto updates you incompetent piece of s✿✿✿. 1 hour is way to long. Nice forgery f✿✿✿✿✿.
  13. The Raptor

The Raptor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35510660
    Hey man just want to save you a little money here, it IS possible to get the money back if you sent as gift if the funds are still pending. What I did is I called Paypal Support 1 (888) 221-1161 and I let them know that the so called seller scammed me for virtual cs go items and they went ahead and opened the dispute and said i will be getting my money back soon and that theyll watch his account so he doesnt do this again.
    STINK NUGGETS likes this.
  14. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    You are a really rude person. If you were not a scammer you wouldn't be conducting yourself the way you do. The way you defend yourself shows what kind of a person you are. A disgustingly rude scammer.

No matter the circumstances I would never speak or write profanities. Do you think you would get anywhere by yelling profanities during a court hearing?

My evidence speaks for itself. Where is yours?
  15. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    My evidence is in the PayPal dispute. Pretty sad that if "I scammed you" you still lost. Even with all that evidence, the most refunding company declined your claim after providing my evidence. Don't act mature, your name is severely autistic and so are you.
  16. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Paypal didn't refund me because the payment was sent as gift. Which is not surprising. I'm not even worried about the $8 you have stolen. I'm just disgusted by how hard you are trying to say you're not a scammer. You still have not provided any proof whatsoever.
  17. STINK NUGGETS

STINK NUGGETS New User

Steam:
    Paypal never asked or saw my evidence. So claiming that you sent Paypal evidence is complete bs. Show your proof here why don't you?
  18. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @STINK NUGGETS,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.