1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198206816823 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Insomni, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insomni

Insomni New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27715165
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198206816823

Victim profile: 76561198015696059

What happened? Description:
    I found this man in csgolounge and wanted to sell him my Butterfly | Fade (minimal ware) knife. His reputation is awersome and he has many +rep comments. So i gave my knife first and say my QIWI id. After that he just gone offline =((
    In attache you may found our chat (copied from steam chat) and screenshot of trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    In attache you may found our chat (copied from steam chat) and screenshot of trade.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Do you have a screenshot of the chat?
  3. Insomni

Insomni New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27715165
    Hi, it was not possible to do screenshots immediately. But what the reason for me to lie?)
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    It's not that we think you are lying.
    It's that we have to justify our actions by solid evidence, fair and legitimate claims.
    Chat record is critical to show the trade agreement between you and the accused.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.