1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198008262574 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DNS, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23998423
    Agree to this ( it's very possible for Steam to enforce physical restriction later on ) wich in my case am not risking this or get banned from steam for activating games i should not be able to play in my region or would get locked in the future, he clearly said they were ROW as shown in this picture, so hes leing to people calling hes games ROW when they are not.

Attached Files:

2. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66161829
    @CCPD I have another screenshot of chat but need find it.

Everyone should understand that this guy saw game to my inventory and saw message from Steam for getting game. Wonder why he forgot at moment what this game have inscription RU+CIS when getting. And when was time to pay, he remembered about RU+CIS. He didn't send game back, activated and played. This confirms screenshot of chat. Naked eye can see scamming.
  3. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    Yea your pictures said it was ROW not RU+ CIS, so your selling it as ROW wich is not you lie the game had no red text of eny kind until i activated it and saw it, RU+CIS TAG ITS NOT ROW learn that kid i got enofe of you i will just ignore you now.
  4. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66161829
    On your screenshot see one user wrote that "he has the russian version of the game" So, you saw game with inscription RU+CIS in my inventory beforehand and offered me deal. No need write here that you didn't saw or didn't know about it. After receiving game, you remembered about RU+CIS and found a reason not to pay.
  5. Roloca

Roloca New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24005583
    @XTREME PLAYER: "when i activated the game and saw that tag and a REMOVE button my mate told me to press and remove that game because i could get in truble" The only trouble you can get into is not paying for the game you activated. I have a Dying Light copy with RU+CIS prefix, and I can still play it. I still own the game, download it anytime I want, and I did NOT have to use VPN for activation. Sure it had the remove button for a long time, but now it doesn't have. Sure, it's not 100% ROW, but it was activatable without VPN. You can rage all you want, but DNS did give you a working copy. And if you believe everything to your friend, and remove the game, then it's only you to blame, not DNS. I'd say: Pay those keys, while you still can, because this is certainly not a scam. You got an item, which you could have inspected further. When you got the gift, it said RU+CIS, so you knew, that it's not 100% ROW, yet you didn't need VPN for activation, did you, and proceeded with activation. You had a chance to decline the trade, you just needed to press "Decline" on the "You've got a gift!" window. BTW, if you didn't remove the game, it would still be in your library, and you wouldn't even have to be anxious about any kind of ban, because you didn't violate Steam ToS, you didn't use VPN to activate it. How about keys from earlier Nuuvem? Back, when you needed VPN to buy their keys? They are ROW keys too. I got Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number Special Edition from them, among with a few other games. They are ROW too, although they were meant to be sold for south american buyers, yet they are playable, and behave as ROW. So I'm sure that DNS gave you a working copy of the game, and if you don't pay them, even if you removed the game from your account, you are the one, who scammed them.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @XTREME PLAYER,
    You agreed to pay for a game in the original agreement. You stated in chat that the game worked. The victim held up his part of the agreement.
    You on the other hand have decided to not hold up your end of the agreement which is called a scam.

Hello @DNS, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
    DNS likes this.
  7. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    What what you please, a gree to purchase a ROW game not a RU+ CIS game are you blind ? enyway do what you guys please dont care, also do your job and fix this:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198062963401.47013/#post-310434
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198064745747-none-no-items.111417/#post-309451
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/˙·٠•●calgorman-r3gl3ss-uk●•٠·˙-scammed-me.47350/#post-138401

When you do we might talk about this case, mean wild good luck, and read again seller lieing to people and as states 9I AGREE TO BUY A ROW GAME NOT A RU+CIS GAME) open your eyes.
  8. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

There's not enough evidence to finalize and accept this report, besides the evidence is cropped way too much to be acceptable by SR standards.

Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.