1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198012785318 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Baskerwild, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33158310
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012785318

Victim profile: 76561198026582348

What happened? Description:
    She/He want me to send them the daggers in a Trade offer, then go my Mail and accept the trade offer, So she can go accept the trade offer and get free Dagger without paying.​

Provide Evidence:
    So she added me yesterday and wanted to buy my shadow daggers, but didnt wanted to go after my rules of trading, so we dropping it. Today she wanna try again. But now she have a plan or a new trick ready. First she want me to send hear a trade offer with free daggers, and forward my "last comfirm mail" to hear, but i dont know if she can accept it and "free dagger", then she want me to send her trade offer, and i have to accept the trade offer on mail, before she wanna pay me, So she want me to give her a Trade offer with Free Shadow dagger, she just need to say "yes please" and she got them..

And she are very good to Point she are level 43 and im level 5, but she told me you can pay to get steam level, so that kinda not show anything anymore. And Her problem on Steamrep is Clean but no GOod or bad. So now i will let you guys desire if she is a bad scammer person. So just a hardcore buisness wo/men​

Attached Files:

2. Bexxsy

Bexxsy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26259795
    have a question,have I scammed you or someone?
  3. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    She started to write again after some time. Angry over this Topic. So here is some more chathistory.

Attached Files:

4. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    Like i told you, i have the feeling you was about to scam me, so yeah i feel it was a scam attempt and thats why i have listed it here. Now we will let Steamrep Desire if this was a attempt of Scam or maybe just me being scared. And if you didnt attempt to scam me, and steamrep can see that too from the story. Then im really sorry for this mess. But its better to Report 6 and catch 4, instead of doing nothing.
  5. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    and the last one hopefully

Attached Files:

6. Bexxsy

Bexxsy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26259795
    Waiting admins for your reply,he dont got any proof that I am scamming.
  7. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    Cant you just let them do their job and see what they find out of this, instead keep yelling you dont scam.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Thank you for your report. This is indeed a known scam attempt, but please be patient and wait for a SteamRep Staff member to process and evaluate your report. Best of luck!
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Whats concerning to me is the asking for the confirmation email when that should never be forwarded to anyone else aside from the clients owner.
    The suggesting of getting a bunch of cards/badges to increase profile level to be more trustworthy is bad as well but let me push this on up a level get another set of eyes in on it.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  10. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    Good i reported it then :D, She have putted a report on me where she say i have made a fake report on her (this), so she maybe hoped to scare me to remove it. But good we got it solved :)
  11. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    Oh its allready done. Nevermind then :D thanks for the help.
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declining for lack of evidence - can't make reports based on assumptions.
    The situation isn't very good but still an assumption that the user wouldn't have followed thru with the deal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.