1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198098607104 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by panoptic, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    yes, tyler is an admin of your little group and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that he is a scammer. CSGO rep thinks so and so does paypal. STEAMREP needs to seriously consider purging all of these r/globaloffensivetradeserver people from positions of reputation on steamrep because they seem to be the only ones actively defending this scammer and hiding the only pertinent evidence: his paypal history

ooh im so scared, seriously why are any of these people associated with steamrep whatsoever. their friend scams, and loses his paypal dispute, and because of that his friend threatens me 5 different ways with his rank as an 'official middleman'??
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I am a Trade Admin from Lethal Zone working directly with @Chride2k8, who is a moderator of the CSGO Rep! Group and the Head Trade Admin and a Staff Member of Lethal Zone. I've tagged him here so he can check out your response and disclose why Alpha/Tyler was banned from the group.

I don't believe any other GOTrade server admin or mod currently has SteamRep Community tags. So I find your accusation and request to remove me from whatever volunteer positions I dedicate time to both as a personal attack and a direct accusation towards me.

If you have any evidence that I have aided/abetted a marked scammer, feel free to bring it to light. Otherwise, keep this between you and Alpha, as it should have been from the start. Stop harassing other staff members.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  3. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    and you are a joke, attempting to intimidate me saying you will investigate me because i have a private inventory? so what? i've never once stolen anything even from scammers like ur boy tyler. there is an OVERWHELMING amount of proof that he was refunded through paypal, get off your high horse and read them

Furthermore, his initial claim was that he did not receive the items, also irrefutable. how are you going to tell me that he didnt receive the initial item??? LOL
  4. a Gentleman

Steam:
    *can't believe I've become one of /those/ people who argue on report threads*

Why not just upload new evidence if any come to light, leave your report for a moderator or admin to review your case, and stop attempting to contact our staff members?

I responded saying that your friends-only profile and inventory are suspicious and warrant investigation because you are quite literally investigating me without merit. I gave you an example of what you are doing with me.
  5. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    all of his 'reps' were with people off his friends list, claiming to have moved hundreds of keys, the last person claimed he sold him 93 keys, which never reached his inventory and there were no other responses since then. surely if he sold the keys he would have had someone post no? its obvious what he does and it is hilarious how you and all of the other people associated with your little group attempt to (futilely) defend him. The ONLY pertinent evidence are two things: for CSGOREP, ss's of inventory history, they do NOT GO AWAY OR LIE, and for this, paypal history and inventory history, which i already provided that proved he received the original item. therefore his ENTIRE claim of the report is FALSE. add that to the fact that he was ALSO refunded and you are STILL defending him???
  6. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    i've uploaded vast amounts of evidence, i came to you to see why if at all he would be hiding his paypal history. you responded with trying to threaten and intimidate me when i asked that and attempted to equate having a private inventory to a negative connotation, yet denied various statements from paypal that i have SS'd here that he WAS REFUNDED isn't sufficient? seriously go sue your middle school for allowing you to graduate because anyone with a 6th grade education can see that he was irrefutably sent the item AND refunded.
  7. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Alpha has forwarded evidence directly to @Cyborg via PM.

I have not attempted to threaten you. I gave you an example of what you were accusing me of. Just because I am an admin of a Steam Group that the accused user is in does not mean that a) I am hiding evidence for him b) a scammer myself c) guilty or accused of by association.

I also believe that Alpha, who I know pretty well, has a better moral compass than resorting to the act of scamming. Again, I stress this, my judgement has no bearing on the resolution or processing of this case whatsover. If I say or think that your evidence is insufficient or lacking, it has no hold here.
    Enstage and schmed like this.
  8. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    LOL

Cyborg is another member of your group. i have, to the public, provided all evidence, and spoke with paypal and they concluded 50 times that the money was refunded straight to his account, not his Card. Alpha has no case whatsoever, he should be banned for the sole fact that his CLAIM was that he did not receive the item, which he DID. there is no getting around that. but that wasn't enough, he was also refunded and then blocked me AS SOON AS HE RECEIVED THE REFUND. schmed attempted to resolve things a few weeks later, but that does not give this case any merit whatsoever, he still LIED to his CCcompany and paypal.
  9. schmed

schmed r/globaloffensivetrade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52746850
    As I stated before, that was not fake reputation. Stop accusing other reputable traders and myself of doing so.

Attached Files:

10. schmed

schmed r/globaloffensivetrade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52746850
    Private Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Annnnnd this is when I stop posting.
  12. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    i didnt say that they all were and im not doubting your trades with him, but specifically the latter half where he claimed to move hundreds of keys, the last being he received 93 keys and had not traded since and had a empty inventory is not the least bit suspicious? i wasnt the one who banned him, the admins there thought that in combination with the overwhelming evidence he lied to PP and CC company = he is now banned
  13. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    please by all means. you have not provided any evidence whatsoever except try and deflect and slander me with irrelevant attacks such as a 'private profile' that have nothing to do with anything.

I have nothing to hide while Wesley continues to go to members of his little group to defend him. Either post proof that you werent refunded (i DOUBT that paypal would make this up) or let an admin who isnt one of ur friends make an unbiased decision.
  14. a Gentleman

Steam:
    I didn't come here to slander you. My first post was made after you contacted me. Best of luck with your report. Don't contact me ever again.

Edit (private notes):

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    i thought you were going to stop posting? why are you still posting and if ur going to do so why not respond to the pertinent questions?

how is this report merited whatsoever if he LIED ABOUT RECEIVING THE INITIAL ITEM???????????????????????????

and of course why did paypal conclude that he WAS REFUNDED AND THEREFORE CLOSE THE DISPUTE????????

those are the only two things worth posting instead of the threats (sorry, you have NO standing or power whatsoever so please continue to do so) fallacies and nonsense you posted attempting to change the subject away from the only two things that matter...
  16. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hi, this accusation is not true anymore. /r/globaloffensivetrade has not been affiliated with the server for a couple of weeks.

For the record: regardless if a report is against or by someone I know/don't know I treat them all with a clear head and state of mind. I do not let that interfere. If I feel like it WILL interfere, I will remove myself from the situation. That is what I am going to do now though, since you made that accusation.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    schmed and a Gentleman like this.
  17. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    I appreciate your professionalism, if only Gentleman acted the same way instead of threatening to investigate me when i pointed out that he is friends with the scammer and the group affiliation
  18. a Gentleman

Steam:
    I will not take any more of your baseless accusations. I did not threaten you. You twisted my words from two very separate parts of the conversation we had. Stop referencing me in your report. Keep your report, like you said, to the evidence that you presented. I will only reply if keep referencing me.
    schmed likes this.
  19. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    ^lol
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    Dc<trade> likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.