1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198032417046 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chuffs, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenzile

Zenzile New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37881005
    You are doubting that Chuffs was scammed, I'm sure he'd be happy to give proof? There is video evidence of your trades lol...
  2. Chuffs

Chuffs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47961758
    Timezones are different, and timestamps are labled accordingly to the time set locally on your computer, so taking exact screenshots of the times will misrepresent the trades.

Also, the reason i didnt open a scam report on this guy, because there was already a report out on this guy, seeing as the last one with legitimate evidence is taking over 2 months to be processed, doesn't assure me steamrep will get the job done with that particular user. I showed trade history of me losing my items to this guy, and after this conflict he attempted another scam and removed me.
  3. Lotoo

Lotoo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66670575
    why were you in the skype call just curious?
  4. Zenzile

Zenzile New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37881005
    Lol, because me and Chuffs are good friends and because Chuffs couldn't initially get in contact with the scammer so I was the one who spoke to him about Skyd1ddy via Steam chat at first.
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Should be public tbh.
  6. Zia

Zia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56291454
  7. Zia

Zia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56291454
    By the Way, this is referring to a hypothetical situation of IF sky did. It is very hard to talk to an idiot to convince him that Sky didn't and the proof was fake but either way, they have very a disappointing and irrelevant point to make.
  8. Dark [497 Keys]

Dark [497 Keys] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104950010
    I don't see what people their opinion has to do with this matter. I am allowed to think about it whatever I want. I don't do any harm by thinking this.
    Second of all: I am not telling people what to do. This is what I think about it.

In the meantime I have heared arguments of different people that might have changed my opinion about this. Opinions can change.

Anyway, I don't get what the opinion of one guy has to do with this.
    This is something steamrep mods has to sort out between chuffs and sky.
  9. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    I've locked this thread until a moderator that doesn't know skydiddy can look at it.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  10. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    Unless there is hard evidence that he was directly assisting in scams or actively working as a fence to sell stolen goods on behalf of a scammer, there is nothing to report here.

Due to recent policy changes trading with a scammer itself is not a taggable offense and as such I am closing this report.
    schmed and a Gentleman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.