1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

About patience

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by standin.Sevraj, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. standin.Sevraj

standin.Sevraj Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48463107
    Guys if you make an appeal and will take more than 3 years to be solved and you receive a reply with BE PATIENT! How you will act. Just open a conversation.

Thanks and looking forward to hear your answers
  2. Rosalina

Rosalina New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64197455
    Maybe you shouldn't have scammed someone, you brought this upon yourself, lmfao. Stop whining.
  3. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    This is your last warning to stop posting about this in the general section. You have been answered, you are not the only person waiting and whining NOT will speed your appeal up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  4. standin.Sevraj

standin.Sevraj Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48463107
    You better watch my appeal to know what happend before you talk.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok, well you can't make a new appeal as you have one pending, so don't make another. Fluffy and myself have now warned you to stop posting here in the General forum section yet you continue to post threads and posts in whatever thread/section you can garner attention from.
    You got your last warning I highly suggest you be patient and listen. Thanks!

Also: that doesn't mean you are allowed to blow up my private message section or posting on my profile either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.