1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198039719119 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by udriz ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤─, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198039719119

Victim profile: 76561197978169057

What happened? Description:
    Good day,

Few days ago I had very painful experience. Approx. 8 months ago I met a guy over internet while I was trading my CS:GO keys for real money. It took a little time and we became internet friends who helped each other with different things(trading e.t.c). We talked about almoust everything and as I had few good skins in CS:GO I gave it to my "friend" to test in cs:go fun servers. He was so happy and respectfull and always gave my skins back to me after he had fun with then. Then the dark day came, as He had problems(with gambling in dota2 - had debts to friends he took items for beting). As his dept reached new highs and people asked for their items back, this so called friend(for approx 8 months) decided to take easy way out and scam me, so he could pay back to his friends and they stopped asking him for anything. I gave him my knife as always(i know that this was stupid decission from me) for a little time, but this time he instantly blocked me, scammed my knife and gave it to his friend to pay back his dept. After few days with a help of my friend and re-added him on steam and we talked. As he ha payed back his dept and even got the value of my knife and even more in his inventory I tried to get my item back, but this "friend" wanted my 2nd best item in exchange for knife(probably tried to scam me once more) as he "needed extra money".
    I know that this was only my fault, because nowadays you can't trust anyone, but the time I had been friends with this guy took my by surprise. So the only thing I expect from this topic is that other people will be aware of this thing and won't trade with this guy, cuz he's only searching 1 thing only - profit for himselft and it's doesn't matter for him who he scams, friends or strangers.

Best regards,

P.S If you need any additional information I can provide it anythime.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below I provides few screenshots about that, I gave this "friend" my item few times and always got it back as we knew eachother for approx. 8 months and did some business things together.

If someone need any additional information I can provide it anytime.​

Attached Files:

2. Haspra

Haspra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39726695
    what a conspiracy this guy trying to get me with his friend why he didnt show us chat conversation?
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  4. Good day,

As I'm not so advanced in steam stuff and dunno if it stores chat history, i took my time to link this users profile to skype profile:
    steamID: STEAM_0:1:39726695
    steamID3: [U:1:79453391]
    steamID64: 76561198039719119
    customURL: 11x21497
    profile: state public
    profile created: March 23, 2011
    name: Haspra
    profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039719119
    Here you can see that this person registered his acc: http://forum.rebelions.cz/profile/90-haspra/ with skype details and steam link(which if you put in google.com its pops out to his main steam acc)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If possible, maybe you could tell me how to check steam chat history too(if possible). Im not that advanced is these things. Maybe I could contact VALVE in this matter(if they store logs)
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Screenshots are cropped, no proof of agreement. I'm going to archive the report. Thanks!