1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Nice website, I only wish I found it sooner!

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Penglose, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Penglose

Penglose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46986979
    Hey there,

I'm a brand new member here and I just did my first trade. My first trade, was a scam. I lost my knife and an AWP Worm God, both of which would not have been lost if I found this website sooner, I wont go into any more details about my trade but lets just say looking back... It was embarrassing. I hope more steam members who are trading find out about this website before they get scammed, because the whole system regarding checking users would have helped me prevent myself from getting scammed.

In the future, I know I will use this if I ever dare to trade again so, thanks for putting this together.
    TFD_Industries™ likes this.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  3. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    You can always post here if you are unsure about trading methods or how to safely trade. We might have some guides in the guide section that could help you, too.
  4. Penglose

Penglose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46986979
    Nah I bought the majority of my skins off the market or got them from from case openings. My first trade I got scammed on and lost the AWP and knife :L