1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

How Many Scammers Have Been Marked?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ansonia - Selling GTA V, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Ansonia - Selling GTA V

Ansonia - Selling GTA V New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112934707
    Hello, I don't often post here but I do have a small question. Roughly how many scammers has Steamrep tagged and documented across its forums and partner communities since it was conceived, how many scammer is it currently tracking?

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, but I can't seem to find a similar post anywhere on these forums documenting this. My reason for sudden interest is because I want to write a documentation in regards to scammers, and this of course includes third parties that work to mark and work against the scum that plague steam. I would appreciate a timely response, but anything is valued.

If I could get a rough estimate or an idea, that would be very much appreciated. I'm sure an admin will see this post, and I'm sure this has been said a hundred times, but the community genuinely appreciates what you do for it.

As always, have a wonderful day,
    Ansonia
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please note, below list is only banned tags as of this post, no cautions or previous bans. Worth mentioning as well, the majority of tags are alternate account tags, also note, many banned users have tags from more then one community, the number of individuals banned for fraud is greatly smaller then these numbers reflect (sorry, do not have a number of actual unique banned users) In no particular order other then displayed in our backend search:

SR Banned 14821
    SOP Banned 2188
    ASBO Banned 136
    RAWR Banned 364
    TF2TP Banned 291
    Reddit Banned 1493
    UTC Banned 589
    WA Banned 115
    UHC Banned 669
    TF2T Banned 265
    TF2OP Banned 1631
    MCT Banned 588
    ROK Banned 1701
    AF2 Banned 225
    TF2R Banned 79
    SKIAL Banned 528
    CVG Banned 14
    BBG Banned 96
    WA Banned N/A
    DGN Banned 353
    JAG Banned 25
    GOV Banned 159
    D2T Banned 1889
    LZ-Trade Banned 943
    HG Banned 391
    BAZAAR Banned 229
    FOG Banned 3577
    R-GOTRADE Banned 95
    R-TF2TRADE Banned 4
    R-D2TRADE Banned 12
    R-SGS N/A
  3. Ansonia - Selling GTA V

Ansonia - Selling GTA V New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112934707
    Wow, didn't expect to get a reply so fast. Regardless, thanks for getting back to me.

Have a good one!
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Kinda funny, you have multiple alts with reports against them, you might end up in a couple of those numbers soon enough.
    ;)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Mattie!, Roudydogg1, Enstage and 2 others like this.
  5. Shadow

Shadow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31704453
    Wow, those numbers are so big. Back when I was one of the first marked as a scammer, there were less than 100 people. Rolf.

Good job steamrep. =)