1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198024080884 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by tephas!, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1061561
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024080884

Victim profile: 76561197962388851

What happened? Description:
    Guy told me that he was a trusted seller, linked me his steam rep, csgo lounge profile and had +rep comments on his account. He brought in a second person who left him rep and they also ere clean. But i traded him the wya he wanted and got scammed.

"Please note, the following rules have been set as a result of increase in the number of scammers. If you do not meet my rules, please do not take it personal. I abide by these rules 100% and they will never change. For more information please do not hesitate to ask.

How things work : I have to buy knifes at a lower price to be able to make profit, as simple as that.
    - I will ignore if you're level 0 at Steam;
    - I will ignore if you have private profile/inventory, no games or no playtime;
    - I will ignore if you don't have any items that interest me;
    - I know my prices so don't try to tell me how much it's worth;
    - I know all the scam methods , don't even try to scam me;
    - I am very busy person , don't spam me in chat , i will delete you;

About selling and buying items

- I'm never going first with items/money;
    - I prefer to receive offline trade offers;
    - Don't highball with price;
    - Price is negotiable.
    - Don't offer me low price skins
    - I won't go first

Trading rules :

1.Just Send me a steam offer with your knife/skins first so i can be able to counter it offer with the items that we agreed. its because im still buying the offer on opskins/csgolounge to trade with you. "note im not accepting any offers after you send me offers , i go opskins or lounge first and get my offers for the items that we agree and do counter your offers that you send to me , so can get items same time firm , fair and good fast trades ".

-Why do I have a trade warning on trade box?

As a trader, there are times that you would tend to offer low prices to maximize profit. And in the process you cannot avoid to encounter rude guys, unfortunately, some of these unprofessional dicks would threaten to report you on steam if they dont get what they want. So yeah.

-----------
    •Steam level isn't the only thing in the world. If you'll base trustworthiness on levels then scammers have advantage since they tend to boost their steam levels to look trustworthy

• When you sell items to me, I don't accept them directly to my account. You have to trade them to my vault/ receiver so that I am safe from bans. I dont care if you are selling me scammed items, as long as you follow my rules.

•IF YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT TRUST ME BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE LEVEL 12 PROFILE, THEN YOU'RE SCREWED, PAL. "

http://steamcommunity.com/id/systemofadownfamfamfam/

That was the third person who helped the scam​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
  3. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    Here is a full screenshot of his profile before removing me

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @tephas! Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  5. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    He changed his name from steam but here it is

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @tephas! What was it you were supposed to receive again? Where does it say the deal was noted in the chats?
  7. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    In the chat, he was supposed to give me a karambit stained field tested
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok which screen shot shows that...upload again pls? Also Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History .
  9. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    screenshot 4, 18th line from the bottom and i linked my trade history twice. Here is the entire first page of my trade history, do you need all 6 pages?

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks just making sure we are on the same page here... and just to refresh my memory what was it you were supposed to get in return and the reason you didn't do a 1 for 1 trade to start with?
  11. tephas!

tephas! New User

Steam:
    I posted a screenshot of his full profile. I was supposed to get a Karambit Stained Field Tested back from him. In his profile he has trading guidelines that you need to put your item in trade first and he will respond back with a counter offer with my item in it. I did not trust him but all his comments on his profile were +rep. I added 2 of those people and spoke with them and they said he was legit. So I went ahead and did it.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that should have been a red flag to start with - I'm moving this over to review.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.