1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198006856494 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NeonSide_, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67503379
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198006856494

Victim profile: 76561198095272486

What happened? Description:
    So I've added zinaj to buy some keys. I asked him for price, paypal address to send money. I've sent him $30 and told him to send these keys to my main as my smurf didn't have mobile auth and I would had waited for 15 days to get my keys. He then said he can't send keys to my main account as he was "scared". I then added him from my main but he didn't accept my friend request even tho he wasn't away and he was online. I waited for good 6 minutes but I can still see he's not away but online so I logged back into my smurf account and asked him what's wrong. He then told me that he won't send keys to my main and I told him to give me my money back. Note that he didn't have the rule "I will not send keys to a different account". He then told me he was "scared", I don't know why but I see he's an experienced trader and it's not possible for me to scam him. He came back after 30-40 mins and told me he was playing League of Legends, I then told him AGAIN to give me my money back but he won't answer. He's playing Counter-Strike right now and completely ignoring me.
    He then replied to me by saying "i have a game" meanwhile he had plenty of time to answer me before the game. Whenever I ask him to give me my money back, he ignores me.​

Provide Evidence:
    So I've added zinaj to buy some keys. I asked him for price, paypal address to send money. I've sent him $30 and told him to send these keys to my main as my smurf didn't have mobile auth and I would had waited for 15 days to get my keys. He then said he can't send keys to my main account as he was "scared". I then added him from my main but he didn't accept my friend request even tho he wasn't away and he was online. I waited for good 6 minutes but I can still see he's not away but online so I logged back into my smurf account and asked him what's wrong. He then told me that he won't send keys to my main and I told him to give me my money back. Note that he didn't have the rule "I will not send keys to a different account". He then told me he was "scared", I don't know why but I see he's an experienced trader and it's not possible for me to scam him. He came back after 30-40 mins and told me he was playing League of Legends, I then told him AGAIN to give me my money back but he won't answer. He's playing Counter-Strike right now and completely ignoring me.
    He then replied to me by saying "i have a game" meanwhile he had plenty of time to answer me before the game. Whenever I ask him to give me my money back, he ignores me.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      70.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      79.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      66.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      249.3 KB
      Views:
  2. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    Screenshot of paypal

Attached Files:

3. janiz♞

janiz♞ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23295383
    The whole chat of the beggining he didn`t told me about that he wants to get keys to another account, instantly when he had done the payment he told that he have a another account, so i was scared maybe its not his account and i just told i will give keys to this account which one he had to started talking to me.I can give the keys just he have to wait 15 days, i didnt decline him and i didnt block him, i just want all to be legit. He told me i ran away and i didnt answer to him but i was playing Counter Strike while he spammed me.

Attached Files:

4. janiz♞

Steam:
    I was never ignoring you

Attached Files:

5. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    First of all You had like 30 mins to chat with me before your cs:go game lol and second, I proved that another account is MINE.
    You just said yourself that you didn't answer to me a.k.a ignoring me and you had plenty of time to answer me before your CS:go game.
  6. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    He still won't believe that's mine account when I f✿✿✿✿✿✿ proved it to him. I added him from my main LMAO
    I am not sure if he's stupid, trolling or a scammer who won't give me my keys or money back

Attached Files:

7. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    You stopped ignoring me when I went offline. Cool bro
  8. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    HE'S ALSO USING FAKE STEAMREP PROFILE IN HIS STEAM ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION
    LOL

Attached Files:

9. janiz♞

Steam:
    I have 2 steam accounts and i had copied wrong steamrep account, now i have fixed it, i told you i will give you the keys to the account you bought with, i dont even know who is in your "main account" maybe its not you
  10. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    I can screenshot paypal and I am chatting with you on my main account.
    Moderators if you look closely at the last screenshot that I've sent, you can see different 64ID number to steamrep number and he tells me he has copied the "wrong" account...
    You can't copy the wrong account have your 64ID as your real main account.
    This guy is an idiot, he won't give me my keys back even tho I can screenshot my paypal, that means I am THE ONE who purchased keys from him.
    He even says "i dont even know who is in your "main account" maybe its not you" even tho I have ALREADY proved the "main" account is my account.
  11. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    There's the screenshot where he says he copied "the wrong account" lmao

Attached Files:

12. janiz♞

Steam:
    But my rule is that i will give keys to account which one buys from me :/ im sorry if i its sound stupid.
  13. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    Where's your rule? I didn't see it on your profile. Make up your own rules, huh?
    The point is... You're not selling keys to 'accounts' but you're selling keys to people. I am the guy who bought keys from you, that means keys are MINE.
    I would have traded you with my main account if you had that rule written down somewhere but I don't see it anywhere.
    I see you like making up all that drama and acting like you're the smartest meanwhile you look like an idiot on other side faking up your steam rep urls and not giving keys to PEOPLE who actually BOUGHT them.
  14. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    So um mods, can you do something about it?
  15. NeonSide_

NeonSide_ New User

Steam:
    Removes me on my main and blocks me on lounge cuz I relieved his fake steamrep profile lmao

Attached Files:

16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @NeonSide_ , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history, from alt and main:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

@janiz♞, if you have sent the keys, please provide proof.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.