1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198070572839 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Monk3y, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47082646
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070572839

Victim profile: 76561198054431021

What happened? Description:
    I was trading my items(below) for his x1 AK-47 Redline (Minimal Wear). I made him an offer, but forgot the AK which he pointed out to me. He then said he would trade the items back so I could send another offer which he then put all the items in the trade box and we both accepted the trade. When he went to confirm the trade he took a few minutes then canceled and blocked me completely after I had told him thank you for giving them back and he was a good trader. This guy was then reported to the trade server I was on and was banned from it for scamming after I provided evidence through imgur.

The items scammed were

1x P90 Trigon (Battle Scarred)
    1x Chroma 2 Case Key
    72x Operation Pheonix Weapon Cases
    1x Operation Breakout Weapon Case
    1x Operation Wildfire Weapon Case​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Monk3y
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Need to see the last few days to present.
  3. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    tradehis1.png tradehis2.png tradehis3.png

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report - moving to review.
  5. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
  6. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55153555
    UPDATE
    I gave back most of his Item that he gave me now. The skin that didn't give back 1x P90 Trigon (Battle Scarred), 1x Operation Wildfire Weapon Case because I put it on betting site as u see below the newest trade

First, I did't scam him I didn't use any trick as the scammer use I just come to trade server for trade and I found him he want to buy my AK redline minimum wear and he sound very interest in my AK so I ask him to send me trade offer and he forgot to drag my AK to the trade box and I told him hey you forgot to drag my AK in the trade box >> It his mistake and he discredit me by tell everyone in trade sever that I'm scammer I scammed his item.

I didn't the guy who send him trade offer or change trade offer to trick him but he forgot by his mistake and when to send trade offer free gift It have reminding message that is this a free gift and he ignore it. Is this consider as a scam? or his mistake and I already gave back his stuff is this ok? and also I blocked him because he add my friend and discredit me so I have to explain my friend 1 by 1 what happen. My friend told me it not my fault it his mistake.

My Item is expensive I'm not risky for trade ban,-reputation and already gave back his stuff even I'm do nothing wrong

proof

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      270.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      196.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      180.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      208.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      245.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      247 KB
      Views:
  7. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    UPDATE
    He gave back some of my items but said that he had bet my P90 on a betting site and who knows where my wildfire case was. I told him I would remove this if he gave back the full amount that was disclosed which was all my items. I said I would wait a week for my items, but I then thought to myself that I shouldn't trust him. I asked for some form of payment for the missing $3 which he said he had steam cash and refused to buyout one of my items for $2.80 on the steam market which was forgiven since the P90 was valued at $2.80 at the time he took the items. This would only give me about $2.45 cents because of steams tax that they take. He refused and said he would give my item back if he won the bet, but I wanted it then so I pushed for it which he then blocked communications with me. Also referring to what CHNN said about "send trade offer free gift", this is completely false when looking at the chat we had. He clearly stated as soon as the offer was sent that I was missing the AK in the trade and I had freaked out over it which means he knew this was no gift, he just wanted to run with my items. Also when people give gifts they don't block all communications then say that they feel bad for taking the other persons items in the chat and saying that the dark side of you took over. He also says he does not care if he is trade banned and refuses to pay back the remaining amount when he gets the better end of the deal in the end. I am still out $3 from this guy and he has blatantly lied in the forum post above which shows he is trying to defend himself in any way possible which seems to not be working out in his advantage. Here is the chat we add for the time he unblocked me.

scammerback.png scammerback2.png scammerback3.png scammerback4.png scammerback5.png
  8. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Okie admin for example if someone offer you trade in steam and he really make a big mistake that trader never do is forget to put my item in the trade box. Will you accept the free gift from him? or change the trade to normal. I'm understand that your reputation is high and it not worth to do that but for me trading is making profit
    I'm not that mean person that take all of his item even he is the one who make mistake so I returned 12.05 dollar out of 14.23 dollar that he gave me. Can 2.18 dollar that is the remain that I still didn't give him back is cost of him being careless and send me the trade offer?

BTW I already offer him to wait 14 for betting result but he say no and force me to buy his item that I have to overpay the remaining item a lot like you see on above screenshot remain is 2.18 dollar he want me to pay 2.80 dollar and now I lose profit for nothing for being good person who return his item back and 14 hour he can't wait for betting result so that it that really disappoint me a lot at the moment. would you fairness both of us what should I do
  9. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    And I read all of the steam trade rule I didn't make any mistake of it and I never scam people because I got scammed before but this case is someone offer me free item it no reason for decline it isn't it?
    I returned most of it to him already but not all of course if admin gonna -rep me can you just explain it to me first that what rule from here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_cat.php?id=13 that I break it please understand both of us. or accepting free gift is consider as scam?
  10. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    The problem is that you and I both knew this was not a gift. You even said that the evil took over which implys you were scamming me. This will be over once you return the p90 trigon battlescarred or 1 key. Just give up with the gig by saying you thought it was a gift, you knew what you did and intentionally scammed me. If you can't accept this and try to defend yourself with contradictory statements, this puts out a worse image on you because it's an obvious lie. The P90 being $2.80 at the time of me being scammed and the wildfire case being $0.23 at the time of being scammed equals $3.02 left to give me. I am letting you off with the case and asking for 1 case key, my p90 back, or to buy one of my listings for $2.80 on the market. This is not much to ask man especially when you have a $1,200 knife.
  11. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Don't act like this world is beautiful like your dream if some one accident send you the item like my case happen will you return the item to the victim? for like I accident trade my knife to someone else by accident will he trade it back to be because my accident? No of course. I met a lot of people have done a lot of trade more than you so don't lie to yourself, if you say that yes I will return to where it belong it because this accident is happen to you and you are victim why not learn from this accident and carefully next time.
    *I gave you back most of your item already and I'm got banned from trade server i don't know what off mic did you talk to admin. 3.02 dollar is your price not the market price don't act like I'm new I don't know the price*

Yes I have 1000+ dollar knife in my inventory and what ? this is not a scam. In virtual trading you and me didn't spend time on trade server for fun? I returned it to you,yes I do. from 14.23 dollar I gave you back 12.05 dollar is fair enough, or can you take my credit back from all server and people that I have done trading? no you can't
  12. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    Yes I would return the item to the victim, because I am not selfish and I wouldn't want to risk having my account banned for something that stupid. Yes I would have returned your knife if we were trading and this situation happened. I am not lying to myself, I have good morals and intentions and if this happened I would gladly return the item or give the item to the person I was trading with. This has happened too where the guy sent me 2 keys and I told him he forgot the item which I canceled the offer and we did a face to face trade. I have learned my lesson from this occurrence, but just because I have learned a lesson doesn't mean "Keep my items, go ahead, it was my mistake!" Yes, you did give me back most of my items and yes, you did get banned from the trade server until you give me back the rest of my items or value of the items. $3.02 was market price of the time I got scammed, that is what you owe me, but I am asking for $2.50 back instead. You have a $1000+ knife which led me to believe I could trust you, I obviously shouldn't have. Well, yes, this is considered a scam. We discussed the price in the trade server stating that I would give you all the items I put in the trade for the AK-47 redline (minimal wear) . You returned everything but the P90 trigon (Battle Scarred) and the Operation Wildfire Weapon Case. Also it was more than $14.23 cents, the value of the items are listed below. Lastly, I will ask admins to unban you and I will remove this post if you can return $2.50 back to me in some way because you went off and bet my P90 which is very messed up and I want the full amount back to me.

1x P90 trigon (Battle Scarred) = $2.80
    1x Operation wildfire weapon case=$0.23
    72x Operation Phoenix cases=$10.08
    1x Chroma 2 Case Key=$2.80
    1x Operation Breakout Weapon Case=$0.03

At market this is all worth $15.94
  13. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I also have moral that why I added you and gave you back stuff. Oh really if the world have people honest like like just 1/3 the world would be come more progress than what we are indeed.

73x Operation Phoenix cases
    1x Chroma 2 Case Key
    1x Operation Breakout Weapon Case
    at the market this worth $12.05

that all I can give because you destroy my credit a lot and this is not a scam it your accident of trading.
  14. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    If you had morals, you would have given my stuff back as soon as the incident took place, not canceled the trade to get my items back, block communications, and bet my case and P90 on csgo lounge. You should have applied this to yourself or thought about your actions before you choose to partake in them. Today's world is not progressing as much because people like you don't give a s✿✿✿ about others things and want everything for yourself. I have destroyed your credit because you scammed me, I don't take that lightly and will do anything and everything until I get my items back or justice i brought down upon you for what you have done. I don't care if you scammed me for $1 or 1 million dollars , a scam is a scam.

Also you forgot about the missing
    P90 trigon (Battle Scarred) = $2.80
    1x Operation wildfire weapon case=$0.23

This leaves you with $3 to pay me back. Honestly at this point, I should just wait for an admin to give you -rep because you seem to not understand what a scam is and that this action is considered a scam. You have one last shot to give me back the P90 trigon (battlescarred) or something of equal value or I will stop responding and you can receive the -rep you are deserving in this situation, but if you choose to give me my item or something of equal value back, I will remove this whole post and you will not be banned along with me personally contacting the admins of each server to get you unbanned for scamming. Be honest and make this world a better place like you said.
  15. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    this 2.18 dollar is for discredit me and banned me from all trade server. I already gave you back more than a 4/5 of all of your Item. That all. If you trade with someone else don't even hope that you accident trade with them like this and they will give you back like me.
    I'm confirm with my friends on my steam and ask my real life friend already that is this scam? they all say you being careless. This is not a scam it your fault that send me trade offer and did't check it carefully.

You are the one who not understanding what is scam. You can't accept the truth that you accident send trade to me. I gave you back 4/5 is enough.

Homer sometimes nods. ; The wisest man may fall. don't blame me that it all my fault. I didn't not run away, yes I did but I come back to gave you back 4/5 of all item. But you, you the one who send me trade and make a accident. Will you accept the truth that yes it my mistake? no you don't. Everybody once step on wrong path even me and you. So can you say that this is your accident that didn't check it carefully and send me trade offer?
  16. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    If SP admin come and say that this is scammed. I wish to return it to you 6 dollars instantly. Which is double your price that I still didn't give you back. But if SP admin say that it fair enough that you are the one who accident send me a trade offer and didn't check carefully and me that you accident traded with already gave you back 4/5 is acceptable. You have to change your logic about what is scam and accident. Is that make a deal?
  17. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    If you look back on the exact situation, that is considered a scam by definition. A fraudulent or deceptive act or operation is the definition in which you were going to give my items back because of an obvious mistake that you pointed out, we both clicked trade then when you went to your authenticator you clicked cancel and blocked all communications. That is certainly fitting the definition of a deceptive act or a scam. Funny enough, you didn't even add me back until I started banning you from servers and you claimed you felt bad. You then say that you wanted to do the right thing but you refuse to give back all my items. As of right now, you are still a scammer and you can give my items back and I delete this post, or you can risk having your account -rep which I will not be reversing and you will keep on your account forever. If this is how you wish to have your accounts standing, then so be it.
  18. CHNN

CHNN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I'm still strongly trust in my opinion that this is not a scam. I respect in admin opinion and not swallow my own word that if this is a scam I will give the 1/5 and sweet to you. We can talk we are adult.
    Even you not ban me from all server I'm still add you back because I'm feel bad. It not a scam but it is something between right and wrong.

I'm choose to be good person and gave you back more than 4/5 that you gave me,but I'm not the best person who give you all back I consider that 2.18 dollars is my trading profit and cost of all of my credit that you destroy.

just wait for admin to come and we find the way out.
  19. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    You are literally just making the 4/5 things up as an excuse to not give me the last 1/5 of my items because you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ put them on a betting site. If the admin bans you I am not unbanning you as said before.
  20. Monk3y

Monk3y New User

Steam:
    Also, if you were mature you would return all the items, this is a very kiddish and childish thing to do and this is about principle and you needing to learn it. Also, on these trade servers this is considered a scam act which is bannable which is why I had you banned from all 4 servers. I have offered you freedom from all bans and this post for the rest of my items, but you have refused because you think that keeping 1/5 of my items is a good deal for an honest mistake, but this is not good enough and you need to learn from this punishment and do the right thing by giving my items back or giving me of equal value. You need to see it from my perspective and you need to put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel if I took $18 in your items because you sent me an empty trade offer then I blocked you? That obviously wouldn't feel good and you would be mad. Sure, it would be your fault for sending a blank trade offer, but the deal had already been discussed and clear that I was sending you a trade offer for you AK not for you to have as a gift and you even mentioned that. Just please be smart about this and come to reasonable senses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.