1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198107453954 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Starfish, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starfish

Starfish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47116438
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107453954

Victim profile: 76561198138476703

What happened? Description:
    I received a report from a guy called Afterburn whom claimed that Seras Victoria user had been brokering his 27 keys and he found out that Victoria had deleted and blocked him, I checked the history of Victoria's BP history and saw the 27 keys he had previously been given by Afterburn https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198107453954?time=1460160000 I proceed to talk to Victoria where he at first claims he had no idea what I was talking about then eventually admits to scamming him (see second screenshot).

I hope this is enough evidence.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't accept 3rd party reports on behalf of others for something like this - have the victim make the report OR they would need to post here in the next 24hours.
  3. Starfish

Starfish New User

Steam:
    Alright no problem mate, didn't know that. I assumed I could as it asked for the victims information. I'll talk to Afterburn and get him to explain what happened here, the screenshots above is the conversation I had with the accused.
  4. Starfish

Starfish New User

Steam:
    Hey horse, there isn't a chance you could speak to Afterburn? He is just a small gullible little kid and he isn't wise enough to realize he's being duped again by the scammer who scammed him multiple times. I literally had to make this report just because of the fact this little kid is extremely gullible and will believe anything, he's already wasted like 4 hours of my time with this and every time the scammer somehow convinces him then in a few days it'll just go back to normal and him begging me for help. yesterday morning the scammer was blackmailing him and said he would give back his stuff ONLY if I unban him from Vatican, now this morning I wake up and he's "gonna give back the keys" but all of a sudden his phone is "broken".
  5. DivineChibi

DivineChibi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62355559
    Horse you should probably try to talk to Afterburn i knw its technically something u dont do as mod however once u talk ull understand why its hard 2 help the kid out i personally get that 3rd party reports are not acceptable yet ive seen proxy offer the items he was suppose to give back multiple times on an unusual server especailly when he tried to offer me once and i didnt know at the time until recent news
  6. Starfish

Starfish New User

Steam:
    Hey an update to the report one of Proxy's friends has convinced Afterburn that he "going to return his stuff" and that proxy's phone is "out of charge" didn't know a phone takes 1+ day to charge up, must be some super ancient phone, anyhow the person says if proxy doesn't return the items then he will give afterburn like 10 keys. it's literally impossible to help this kid and this person getting involved has made it harder to get Afterburn to reply to this report. The sad part is once this was all over I was going to give afterburn my C9 Head Warmer so he could start back up again, but some person comes along and makes it even worse Afterburn is yet again back to believing the lies and deceit of the person whom has scammed him 3 times. It really upsets and pains me that my report does not count because I am not the victim, and is a true indication why parents should really watch what their children are doing on online games.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm sorry but seeing as how the time has expired for him to post here I'm going to archive the report. If he wishes to recreate the report he needs to do so on his own.
    Our goal is to educate well this is really a educational lesson if any about responsibility of their own account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.